Hurricane Irma Only thread | Page 66 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hurricane Irma Only thread

Glad to see you are all back posting, hope all is well? And didn't take too much damage from the storm? But I do have 1 question, if I may ask. Does anyone know the town of Golden Beach, Florida? Is it he neighborhood a good place to live? Just found out my late parents knew someone from there.

And finally a chance to watch football tonight and Xfinity is down until tomorrow! Awesome. Biggest piece of **** company on the planet.

It's a damn shame we have **** weather in Florida. I loved DirecTV but couldn't deal with no signal every time a cloud appears. Has the signal improved much? This makes me want to switch.....today.
I am switching to Xfinity tomorrow. I have UVerse. Xfinity cannot be as crappy as UVerse. LOL.
Plus in comparable packages UVerse has slower internet and is overall $100/month more expensive.

Maybe we should consider starting one for "Maria" which will reach hurricane status today, and although far out, is presently on the same track as "Irma."

Regardless of its ultimate direction, prayers go out to the various Islanders already ravaged by Irma as it looks like some of them are in its sight

Glad to see you are all back posting, hope all is well? And didn't take too much damage from the storm? But I do have 1 question, if I may ask. Does anyone know the town of Golden Beach, Florida? Is it he neighborhood a good place to live? Just found out my late parents knew someone from there.
If you like Russians it is a good town to live in.

Hollywood Beach, Hallandale Beach, Golden Beach, down to Sunny Isles is lots of Russians, Ukrainians, Latvians etc.
But you are close to one of the only nude beaches in Florida. :laugh

I was never really that fond of Golden Beach. I guess if you buy a house on the Intracoastal you'd be OK. But I always felt that Golden Beach was a more left behind town on the SE coast. To old for me and now to many East Europeans especially in the surrounding area.

If you like Russians it is a good town to live in.

Hollywood Beach, Hallandale Beach, Golden Beach, down to Sunny Isles is lots of Russians, Ukrainians, Latvians etc.
But you are close to one of the only nude beaches in Florida. :laugh

I was never really that fond of Golden Beach. I guess if you buy a house on the Intracoastal you'd be OK. But I always felt that Golden Beach was a more left behind town on the SE coast. To old for me and now to many East Europeans especially in the surrounding area.
Thanks Phinz, I was just curious. After I learned of a family acquaintance, I became interested in learning about the area, since I've never heard of it. Thanks for the info, it's sounds like Brighton Beach in Brooklyn NY, which began taking on a huge influx of Russians back in the 80's before we all eventually moved to New Jersey. The Russians run that whole area of Brooklyn now.

Back
Top Bottom