Hyde: Fangio was critical of the offense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hyde: Fangio was critical of the offense

Casas9425

Club Member
Reaction score
Fangio wasn’t shy about stating that the offense didn’t carry its weight at the end of the season as the coaching staff heard over and over again.

i read the article. the title of this thread is a bit misleading. although the article mentions fangio was critical of the offense, it is one sentence, and never substantiated. it is mostly about the defense, and the fact that those guys like to party, and all the stuff that ron jaworski said, who is viewed as a proxy for fangio. the article then goes on to ask if the dolphins have a cultural problem and the guys don't work hard enough and focus

Fangio wasn’t shy about stating that the offense didn’t carry its weight at the end of the season as the coaching staff heard over and over again.

He should have been critical of the offense. It was terrible in the Buffalo, tenn, kc (both), Baltimore, and Dallas games

i read the article. the title of this thread is a bit misleading. although the article mentions fangio was critical of the offense, it is one sentence, and never substantiated. it is mostly about the defense, and the fact that those guys like to party, and all the stuff that ron jaworski said, who is viewed as a proxy for fangio. the article then goes on to ask if the dolphins have a cultural problem and the guys don't work hard enough and focus
So the OP spun the narrative.

Color me surprised.

Back
Top Bottom