Hyde says : | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hyde says :

rickykicks@$$

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Hyde: Time to get mad not mushy.

I just read this article on Sun Sentinal good read. Basicly it's about the way we lose, and why. I agree with his article Dave needs to go bottom line Three games same result. We have a lead and we lose, the bad thing is one of the three games is in a totaly different season, with different players, new hope and same outcome.

Dave does not know how to win ball games. I fell into the belife that we just needed one or two more players to be a wining team. So most of the off season I was on cloud nine thinking we were going to kick@$$, yet we lose a game we should have dominated. Yes it was just one game, but this one game spoke volumes to me about how we look compared to teams like the Bucs and Giants. You can see our players really dont belive in Dave's system there is just no fire, no passion they look like they are just going through the motions.

I honestly belive this will be the most disappointing season I have ever watched with this franchise. I say this not because of one loss, but the manner in which they lost. I still don't know how to post a link, but you know where to find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
GOING THRU THE MOTIONS?

WHAT ARE THE PLAYERS BEING PAID FOR?
READ GREG COTE'S COLUMN, TODAY IN THE HERALD.

GETTING LOUD AND BLUSTTERY IS BULL----. IT IS PURE YERTERDAY THINKING AND WILL NOT WORK WITH TODAY'S PRO ATHELETES.

YOU EITHER HAVE THE TALENT, WITH THE WILL TO WIN ,OR YOU DON'T.

:jetssuck:

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$
Hyde: Time to get mad not mushy.

I just read this article on Sun Sentinal good read. Basicly it's about the way we lose, and why. I agree with his article Dave needs to go bottom line Three games same result. We have a lead and we lose, the bad thing is one of the three games is in a totaly different season, with different players, new hope and same outcome.

Dave does not know how to win ball games. I fell into the belife that we just needed one or two more players to be a wining team. So most of the off season I was on cloud nine thinking we were going to kick@$$, yet we lose a game we should have dominated. Yes it was just one game, but this one game spoke volumes to me about how we look compared to teams like the Bucs and Giants. You can see our players really dont belive in Dave's system there is just no fire, no passion they look like they are just going through the motions.

I honestly belive this will be the most disappointing season I have ever watched with this franchise. I say this not because of one loss, but the manner in which they lost. I still don't know how to post a link, but you know where to find it.

That is pure 100% Bovine Excrement. I have been reading articles and listening to press conferences and listening to the players from the locker room. The complaint coming into this season was that we were playing the same vanilla defense, every game and that opponents new what we were doing. This year the defense was all excited about the changes and playing zone instead of press coverage. They were all hyped up about how the team went about preparation and how they changed the way the viewed game tapes. So, they lose and now they don't believe in the system? CRAP!!! What the hell is Zach the captain of the defense for. Isn't he supposed to be calling the defense? If he doesn't think they are lined up right for the offense that's on the field, why isn't he calling for the correct defense?

Greg Cote's column today hits it right on the head, Wanny has blame but the players have more. Too many people on this board are ignorant and hateful enough to try and put all the blame on the coach. I just read one post where it said that even if we win the Super Bowl Wanny should be fired. How stupid is that statement! How many Super Bowl coaches have been fired right after winning the SB? It's time for the players to start playing like champions or continue as losers, it's up to them.

Originally posted by Danikus
Greg Cote's column today hits it right on the head, Wanny has blame but the players have more.

Wrong. Wanny CHOSE these players. Huizenga gave him the money to spend and the rope with which to hang himself and Wanny didn't waste any time doing it. He simply can't prepare this team to win.
Remember Tampa Bay? Everyone kept saying "Dungy's a good coach, it's just the players..."
And then Gruden came in and made those same players into a potential dynasty.
It's the coaching. You're fooling yourself if you think otherwise.

Which is better:-

a)One huge, massive problem

b)A series of minor problems

If you answered b), then give youreself a pat on the back. The reason that Sunday's performance was so poor was due to poor play in virtually every facet of the game. You want to blame coaching?? Fine, that was PARTLY responsible. You want to blame the O-line?? Fine, they were PARTLY responsible. However, there is no one area of the team that is beyond redemption. Small improvements in most areas, make the Houston game a two TD win instead of a one point loss.

Every unit on this team must play better. The good news though, is that it only takes small adjustments, better discipline, and improved fundamentals to put these guys back on track.

Originally posted by phinphan
Every unit on this team must play better. The good news though, is that it only takes small adjustments, better discipline, and improved fundamentals to put these guys back on track.

The bad news is, our coaching staff has shown no indication they can put those adjustments into affect.

Originally posted by RikWriter

Wrong. Wanny CHOSE these players. Huizenga gave him the money to spend and the rope with which to hang himself and Wanny didn't waste any time doing it. He simply can't prepare this team to win.
Remember Tampa Bay? Everyone kept saying "Dungy's a good coach, it's just the players..."
And then Gruden came in and made those same players into a potential dynasty.
It's the coaching. You're fooling yourself if you think otherwise.

That's your opinion. I happen to strongly disagree with you. I don't believe that all this Ra Ra BS works with todays players. Gruden is obviously a good coach, but how do you know that Tampa wasn't just ready to peak? How do we know that thay wouldn't have won it last year with Dungy? We'll never know for sure. Wanny may not be the greatest coach in the world, but he is not as ignorant, stupid and as poor of a coach as you and many others make him out to be.

That's your opinion. I happen to strongly disagree with you.

Unfortunately for you, the evidence we have supports my opinion. If the Fins go deep into the playoffs, you can come back and tell me this again with evidence to back you up.

I don't believe that all this Ra Ra BS works with todays players. Gruden is obviously a good coach, but how do you know that Tampa wasn't just ready to peak? How do we know that thay wouldn't have won it last year with Dungy?

We know that by the way Dungy has managed to turn one of the best offenses in the league into one of the worst in just two years.

That's your opinion. I happen to strongly disagree with you. I don't believe that all this Ra Ra BS works with todays players. Gruden is obviously a good coach, but how do you know that Tampa wasn't just ready to peak? How do we know that thay wouldn't have won it last year with Dungy? We'll never know for sure. Wanny may not be the greatest coach in the world, but he is not as ignorant, stupid and as poor of a coach as you and many others make him out to be.

In addition, look at the way the players came out on Sunday. No one can say that they weren't 'up for the game'.

In addition, look at the way the players came out on Sunday. No one can say that they weren't 'up for the game'.

Of course they weren't up for it. They and the coaches were treating it like another preseason game.

They looked pretty pumped up to me. How, exactly do you know how they were treating it??

They looked pretty pumped up to me. How, exactly do you know how they were treating it??

By the way they talked about it postgame.

Originally posted by RikWriter

By the way they talked about it postgame.

I have to admit, I dodn't see the postgame interviews. What did they say?

Back
Top Bottom