Hyde- Tannehill shutting up nearly five years of noise around him | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hyde- Tannehill shutting up nearly five years of noise around him

I think the 5 games Tannehilll has 'managed' the game quit well. It's not like he's tearing up other team Secondary, it's just a well balanced offense. I would like to his pocket presence improve and get a feel for the game, if the pocket collapses he needs to just tuck the ball and run! But I'm happy with his overall play.

I think the 5 games Tannehilll has 'managed' the game quit well. It's not like he's tearing up other team Secondary, it's just a well balanced offense. I would like to his pocket presence improve and get a feel for the game, if the pocket collapses he needs to just tuck the ball and run! But I'm happy with his overall play.

:lol: delusion. Can only assume you missed the entire chargers game and the end of the rams game

Nobody is pretending he is elite but when he needed to he ripped the chargers and rams apart

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend, you clearly never saw Mark Duper and Mark Clayton in their prime if you are talking like this.

I have, and even though the pair of Landry/Parker are still not in that category, potentially, they could be even better then Clayton/Duper if Parker can be over this never ending injury status.

Landry and Parker are the new Duper and Clayton Period. They are both absolute superstars in the making if not already. That last drive against the Rams showed how Parker is a Stud and we already know Landry is there!!! Our time is here. Get on board, the ride is about to become an E ticket on turbo. Dolphins are back BABY!!!!

Now we just need a Nat Moore!

Maybe the sea of slander will cease and desist now. Maybe the cloud of criticism in a holding pattern over Ryan Tannehill all these years will clear forever and not just take a momentary reprieve.
And maybe everyone will congratulate Adam Gase for having the coaching smarts, right down to Sunday's winning call, to show everyone who Tannehill can be in a fully functional offense.

Suddenly, it's clear: Tannehill has the arm, the mind and the magic to win in the NFL. It would be great if Tannehill said what Gase did Monday, if the Dolphins quarterback's reserved manner and careful words allowed one moment of chest-puffing to announce, like Gase did so matter-of-factly to the media:

"What your experiences are and what my experiences have been are completely two different things. I guess when we get in the fourth quarter it's a close game, I feel confident. Between [questions of Tannehill] being able to play in the fourth quarter and the deep balls, I'm kind of questioning your guys' evaluation skills right now. I'm just glad you're not in personnel."

All that fed into the constant arrows, attacks, fears, doubts, questions and frontal assaults Tannehill faced like no athlete in South Florida history. Which, again, Gase finds funny. He was asked Monday when he got a "conviction" about his quarterback.
"I think it was before I even took the job," he said. "That's why I took the job. That's a starting point. When you feel comfortable with the quarterback you're coming in with, that's always a good starting point.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/g00/spo...yde-dolphins-column-1122-20161121-column.html

As one of the precious few who loved the draft pick and has stuck with this qb ever since - I would like to say a HUGE **** you to Omar, Big O and the rest of the goons who have made a career out of bashing a qb who has been put into a ****ty situation since day 1.

Couldn't help but notice that Omar, Big O and plenty of their FH fanboys have had a very sudden change of tone in recent weeks :lol: but don't worry, we all remember the "tannekill" morons for what they are

"That was a little disappointing. It's really my fault, just not really waking up and realizing, 'Okay, we can do this, this and this and stay away from these things.' That was bad coaching, but I feel like he's done a great job as far as sticking with our process and kind of trusting me on some stuff." I wonder what stay away from these things, means. I hope Tannehill and DVP have been meeting to go over the plays and communication strategies when a play is breaking down.

Ripped the Rams apart?
He had a lot of help by penalties.
GAME MANAGER...
He did NOTHING for 3 quarters. He also could of had 3 picks.
An elite team would have killed us.
The story of RT is he cant put a full game together.

:lol: delusion. Can only assume you missed the entire chargers game and the end of the rams game

Nobody is pretending he is elite but when he needed to he ripped the chargers and rams apart

Ripped the Rams apart?
GAME MANAGER...

hahahaha suck it up!

24cslr5.jpg

You might want to actually watch those games, because it sounds like ya didn't.

His pocket presence has improved to near perfect lately, between him being the franchise leading QB rusher in only his 5th year and stepping up, rolling out when he has to. There is absolutely nothing you can do when you are hit by someone running free from your backside as you are dropping back.

Ripped the Rams apart?
GAME MANAGER...

yea because quarterbacks play 4 flawless quarters on a regular basis

Ripped the Rams apart?
GAME MANAGER...

Lol this must be tough on a hat.er like you

Last edited by a moderator:
these arguments....

Tannehill has put up good numbers throughout his career...

All I care about is wins, stats mean nothing...

Wins 3 in a row

Well he is just riding Ajayi

Wins two games where he took over when it matters

Needs to do it the entire game...

Man will never please some because they keep moving the goal post.

these arguments....

Tannehill has put up good numbers throughout his career...

All I care about is wins, stats mean nothing...

Wins 3 in a row

Well he is just riding Ajayi

Wins two games where he took over when it matters

Needs to do it the entire game...

Man will never please some because they keep moving the goal post.

That's why I don't entertain those posters anymore.

It's wasting computer time.

Back
Top Bottom