I already know our next Head Coach. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I already know our next Head Coach.

If he would would ever by some miracle be let go I would love to get John Harbaugh. A professional who always gets the most out of his players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally don't see why people want Payton here. He had Breese that could've made any HC good! I want Hue Jackson. He inherited a bad Oakland team and somehow went 8-8, he made Dalton look like a top QB. Now AJ is doing pretty good in that scheme. Jackson is what Miller/Ajayi and Tannehill need.

Haha. He will blow as a HC just like all the other bb coordinators turned HC. Name 1 successful one.

How come no one is mentioning the rotting corpse of Vince Lombardi?

-- he's a proven winner
-- he isn't currently under contract
-- fits the brain dead mentality of the front office

So why would Patricia come to this 'mess?'

Funds.

giphy-24.gif

_

If he would would ever by some miracle be let go I would love to get John Harbaugh. A professional who always gets the most out of his players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are the Ravens seriously considering moving on from him? That would be just as dumb if not dumber than the 49ers firing Jim.

I think it will be a coach w/ a defensive background. It does not take an analytics site, a nobel prize winner, or Sherlock Holmes to know that Miami has done "better" w/ Jimmy, Dave, & Nick than Joe, Dan, Cam, & Tony

Are the Ravens seriously considering moving on from him? That would be just as dumb if not dumber than the 49ers firing Jim.

I have heard some rumors of some friction between him and the Front Office. I would totally investigate his availability

Matt Patricia. Simple choice and its safe. Sean Payton ain't coming into this mess. Colts are a better fit for him.

Not sure about Patrica but I agree regarding Payton he's not coming here. My thoughts are he's going to Dallas.

Back
Top Bottom