I am really starting to like are chances this yr!!!! | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am really starting to like are chances this yr!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dolfan2010 said:
there are many teams that have went from an awful season to a good yr, i'm thinking this could be our yr to do it!!!!

Why do you keep doing this?

is it because nobody pays any attention to you in real life? Or because nobody pays attention to you here, and this is the only way to get a response to your posts?

Why not start another thread?

Why do you do this, its so lame?

Worst poster on Finheaven, hands down.

Losman7 said:
Why do you keep doing this?

is it because nobody pays any attention to you in real life? Or because nobody pays attention to you here, and this is the only way to get a response to your posts?

Why not start another thread?

Why do you do this, its so lame?

Worst poster on Finheaven, hands down.

It's the same thing with that stupid run_ricky_run thread! He won't let them die! ARGH! The Mods need to just close these two threads.

kingnate85 said:
It's the same thing with that stupid run_ricky_run thread! He won't let them die! ARGH! The Mods need to just close these two threads.

...and "cut mare" :shakeno:

cltchperf said:
Oh yeah, 16-0 baby!:domodance :domodance :cpatch: .....j/k I think it's more like 15-1, I don't think they will beat the Legendary '72 Dolphins record. Miami is looking good though, I think they'll surprise alot of teams, so don't get too comfortable.

well u are totally right no questions asked there is no way ANYONE can beat it. duh u can only tie it lol

king nate

since you are only 19 yrs old and possibly missing some brain cells, I'll tell you this....you are not an admin on this site, so who are you to tell people that there post suck!!!!! or telling them what to post,or complaining about their post. what an idiot you are....the only thing you got going is the hot chick you have on you're id.

DolphinDevil28 said:
:roflmao:

Did someone tell you that if you let this thread fade away they would kill you?
:lol:

2010 Im going to give you some advice. By keeping on bumping your threads that have died for a few days, you are sure irking some people on this site. Its just common board courtesy to keep alive the relevant discussions and not to type "wow" in a thread just to bring it back to life after its been dead for 3 days. :shakeno:

Dont call people idiots when they point it out to you.... by continually bumping your threads and adding no substance to the discussion in a thread, you are the one who looks like an idiot.

you

you are so cool , i'm voting for you to be an admin here......lame -o

Im just trying to give you a heads up. Read through the thread. You annoyed numerous people and keep on doing so. Its called common courtesy.

:spam: MMMMM AINT THAT GOOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom