I am really starting to like are chances this yr!!!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am really starting to like are chances this yr!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In defense of Losman, he isnt as bad as some of the other guys and yes, he can be objective. Everyone is a homer to some extent... there are homer's on this board WAY worse than Losman.

We need to turn this thread into a political debate so it can be moved. :lol: I'll go first. I voted for Bush.

thenicksabanera said:
the funny part ch19079 that the bills aren't going no were and the dolphins are
:rofl3:

let me translate: the bills are not going no where. therefore if you cancel out the double negatives and correctly spell "where", its a compliment to bills fans. :lol:

Mr. Right said:
I totally agree!

Dolphins are going to the Superbowl!

Why is it that every f'n great Hurricane goes to an AFCE team other than us.
1. McGahee
2. Vilma
3. Wilfork
4. S.Moss (now with the 'skins ofcourse)
5. Parrish
6. K. Everett

And other teams I dislike;

1. D.J. Williams
2. Ed Reed
3. Kellen Winslow
4. F. Gore

I do like Arizona somewhat so it did not bother me when Antrel Rolle went to those guys. They need some a taste of some kind of success and I think Denny Green will take them to the playoffs with Warner at the helm.

Vernon Carey should turn into a successful OLineman with Houck's coaching.

Yeah the Bills are going to the Super Bowl...and they will LOSE the game!

dolfan2010 said:
this is a dolphins web site for our fans , but we get comments from bills fans about our post being dumb...or whatever.....if you dont like the post skip it go to another..... My guess is that you can do two things.............1) go to another site or (2) dont read the thread or post...its really pretty simple....
relax. Philter was just having fun w/ you.

Justasportsfan said:
relax. Philter was just having fun w/ you.

Philter is on this site, where?? Opps, wrong philter..

MDFINFAN said:
Philter is on this site, where?? Opps, wrong philter..
Na, if Philster was here , he wouldn't be in the main forum. He'd be in the ladies lounge stalkng someone.

Justasportsfan said:
Na, if Philster was here , he wouldn't be in the main forum. He'd be in the ladies lounge stalkng someone.
:lol: I am Philter, he is The Philster. Confusing, eh? He would be in the ladies lounge posting pics.

Philter25 said:
:lol: I am Philter, he is The Philster. Confusing, eh? He would be in the ladies lounge posting pics.
Only MD is confused. :lol:

The Dolphins Will Contend Every Season Under Saban's Watch You All Better Believe That This Man Eats Sleeps Football Its His Life He Works 12 Months 24 Hrs A Day We Are Blessed To Have Nick Sit Back And Enjoy Alot Of Winning As Soon As This Season.

dolfan2010 said:
How many yrds will our qb throw for, and how many yrds will our rb run for?

You are an awsome poster. You really understand how message boards work.

Way to stay with the original topic. :shakeno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom