I am really starting to like are chances this yr!!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am really starting to like are chances this yr!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dolfan2010 said:
1) defense- it will be good this year!!!! i think we have enough veterns to keep things positive and help the younger guy learn the defense,wow and jason taylor will be AWESOME TOO!!!!! might lead the NFL in sacks.
2) offense- will surprise everyone!!!! our wr core will be one of the best in the NFL!!! Te mcMIKE will be one of the best at his pos...(pro BOWL) o-line w/ hudson leading the way will dominate nfl d-lines!!!!! Ohh and are RB will be the best in the NFL(hands down)......now on the QB front..i hate to say it but Frerotte gives us our best chance to win if touchy feeley doesnt learn the system fast enough or makes too many mistakes (either one will probably happen).

3) special teams- we should do well here also Mare,TUrk, Welker,plus are younger player should line up here as well...ATkins is back also.

4) schedule- there are only a few games that really worry im on are schedule..so im saying we have a 10-6 season ...no worse than a 9-7.... plus w/ ricky coming back who knows we could surprise everyone!!!! Its better that way I think, let think we are some chumps and when we visit you're town we will be the one walking away laughing!!!! (P.S JUst my thought fellow PHISH fans):lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:yeahthat:

dolfan2010 said:
with ricky and ronnie combo some NFL teams better be ready because the dolphins are back baby!!!!!
:lol: I was wondering when you were going to re-bump your thread.

great insight on the ricky and ronnie combo miss cleo. :lol:

josephreese said:
I like to think our team has more talent than last year's record would indicate. Here's hoping.
Is that Trace Armstrong as your avitor?

Didn't this thread die like 5 times already?

Why do you keep bringing back your thread that has been lame for 2 weeks now?

Sorry, not my place.

Losman7 said:
Why do you keep bringing back your thread that has been lame for 2 weeks now?

Sorry, not my place.

Watch out you dont want to break your leg again do you?

Holy sheeeet. How many times are you going to bring this stupid thread back to life?

Im with Losman..... jeez. :lol:

Congratulations.... after bump #5 you are now:

View Post
clear.gif
07-06-2005, 08:20 PM Remove user from ignore list
dolfan2010 This message is hidden because dolfan2010 is on your ignore list.</SPAN>
:lol:

Am I missing something here?

dolfan2010 started the thread.

He then made a post the next day, stating he may have been a little too enthusiastic (good necro there, I'll grant you).

And then after being berated for doing something I just don't see and a special "I ignored you. nah nah." post, he makes a third post.

Now, unless you're able to delete posts, it seems those making these accusations are the ones doing the senseless bumping.

The first time I came to this board, I read a couple interesting threads. Since then, however, it seems it's nothing but a bunch of board warriors with nothing better to do with their time than come here and talk smack to people.

I'm new here, yet I already have a few people on my ignore list. (Couple of them are moronic bills fans, however)

Joe Dolfan said:
Am I missing something here?

dolfan2010 started the thread.

He then made a post the next day, stating he may have been a little too enthusiastic (good necro there, I'll grant you).

And then after being berated for doing something I just don't see and a special "I ignored you. nah nah." post, he makes a third post.

Now, unless you're able to delete posts, it seems those making these accusations are the ones doing the senseless bumping.

The first time I came to this board, I read a couple interesting threads. Since then, however, it seems it's nothing but a bunch of board warriors with nothing better to do with their time than come here and talk smack to people.

I'm new here, yet I already have a few people on my ignore list. (Couple of them are moronic bills fans, however)
you should put dolphin homers on your ignore list...but then you would only have about 15 people left to talk to on this site

:sleep:
CirclingWagons said:
you should put dolphin homers on your ignore list...but then you would only have about 15 people left to talk to on this site
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :shakeno: :shakeno:

dolfan2010

dolfan2010 said:
Losman7 is a homer big time.....when did you become a football fan of the bills LOSman, after you lost those four super bowl in a row!!!!!!

Dolfan2010 isn't a fan at all...he just likes seeing his stupid *** thread bumped back up time after time, done by him, saying absolutly nothing in the process...

and I'm a homer...sometimes. I have players on the team i root for that I'll defend against undue critizcism, but I'm usually pretty fair and objective...and actually say things other than:

"so, I think Ricky and Ronnie are RB's" just to bump a lame thread.

Good day sir. :evil:

BTW:

06-16-2005, 05:47 PM

That is the date of the first post of this abortion of a thread, can you finfans believe its still alive?

This is my last post, as I'm keeping it alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom