I can't belive this guy is paid to do this | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I can't belive this guy is paid to do this

I just lost respect for the NFL network. I stopped reading after TE and QB's!

I disagree with his Safety rankings but other than that I think it looks pretty good.

not that bad except for jay cutler being #1, jonathan joseph #2 and the whole safeties list. nothing to whine about.

I would be intersted in how he came up with his rankings. He looks like he ranked some players based on popularity and production or potential.

his rankings are pretty good, with a few question marks here and there, but nothing too drastic.

I'm also wondering what is so bad about them? Granted I haven't been able to follow the draft as much this year as I normally do since I've been super busy with traveling and stuff, but, aside from a few I personally disagree with, I don't see too much wrong, definately not enough to make someone "lose respect for NFL network", lol. The thing that gets me about that list is he lists random #s for each position, like one list has 7, another 8, another 5, another 6, but then every list has a bunch of "others" listed, so why not do a top 10, or top 15 etc of each position instead of listing a random 5-8 # and then classifying everyone else as others? Just have a set # for every list, like 10 or 15, then everyone else gets the "other" ranking, lol. Just seems unorganized to me.

Am I blind or was Jimmy Williams - Va Tech (DB) not listed?

its really not that bad. mayock is usually fairly good with his assesment of the draft. it raises a few eyebrows here and there but rankings always do.

I have no idea what's so wrong with it except maybe Pope is too low and maybe a couple others, but overall it's actually right on target.

Looks good to me also. There's a couple of ?, but what draft "expert" doesn't have any when making his rankings?

Back
Top Bottom