I can't belive this guy is paid to do this | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I can't belive this guy is paid to do this

I read all of it, and I still dont see what was so horrible. He did put a few surprises in there, but what is the point of reading it if he just gives the same names as everyone else? It shows he has his own brain.

Mayock has thought Cutler is the best Qb in the draft for awhile, I disagree but really nobody will know how good any of the players will be until 2-3 years down the road. I still think Kiper Jr. is the best draft guy, but I like to see different points of view and Mayock definately offers that which is good who wants to hear the same thing from every broadcastor?

Springveldt said:
Obviously the QB must take the blame for everything then if you are blaming Cutler for those 6 losses.
Going by that assumption you would rather have Trent Dilfer or Brad Johnson over Dan Marino since those 2 have a Superbowl ring each while Dan's got none.

Dilfer and Johnson were bad when they were on bad team, while Marino was still amongst the elite even when the talent around him wasn't good. I have nothing against Cutler and believe he's a good prospect but i don't understand how you can put him ahead of Leinart, Cutler might have a stronger arm, but he's still unproven on a couple of point, when Leinart as proven everything there is to prove.

SEAFinFan said:
Am I blind or was Jimmy Williams - Va Tech (DB) not listed?

I was wondering the same thing...glad someone else saw him missing besides me...

RonnieB23 said:
Dilfer and Johnson were bad when they were on bad team, while Marino was still amongst the elite even when the talent around him wasn't good. I have nothing against Cutler and believe he's a good prospect but i don't understand how you can put him ahead of Leinart, Cutler might have a stronger arm, but he's still unproven on a couple of point, when Leinart as proven everything there is to prove.

If you watched the Senior bowl practices, which Mayock hosted, you'd have heard him rave on and on about Cutler...Personally, I didn't see him being fantastic, but he did a good job. But it was hard to listen to him talking all week long about Cutler...I agree that you can't put Cutler ahead of Leinart, and I'm not overly enamored with Leinart either...

Back
Top Bottom