I could cry…. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I could cry….

multistage

Club Member
Reaction score
It seems as though the Miami Dolphins have had enough of the “maybe next year” bullshit….

Did they really land Fangio?? Really??

This speaks volumes. What impresses me most isn’t that Ross is willing to pay mass bucks (he always has been), nor that we just might have a balanced team. O and D.

It’s that an established and highly accredited coach WANTED to come to Miami.

The guy is already mega rich, so money likely wasn’t the deciding factor (although I hear tell we set the highest paid X record again).

Too many times in the past have potential guys said no thanks. And you know Ross was willing to pay.

They (wisely) wanted no part of the shitshow this team once was.

We are that no longer.

Boys, I think they’re getting it right.

It seems as though the Miami Dolphins have had enough of the “maybe next year” bullshit….

This speaks volumes. What impresses me most isn’t that Ross is willing to pay mass bucks (he always has been), nor that we just might have a balanced team. O and D.

The guy is already mega rich, so money likely wasn’t the deciding factor (although I hear tell we set the highest paid X record again).

Too many times in the past have potential guys said no thanks. And you know Ross was willing to pay.

We are that no longer.

He didn’t agree to be the DC because he wanted to work for Ross.

He did it for the opportunity to work with McD and a good group of core young players.

He didn’t agree to be the DC because he wanted to work for Ross.

He did it for the opportunity to work with McD and a good group of core young players.
I'm sorry, but I don't see anywhere in the OP's post where he said that he came here because he wanted to work for Ross. Not sure the reason for the quote.

We are that no longer.

Now cry for a great backup who’s thrown for more TDs than INTs for his career. Skylar isn’t it

Save the tears of joy for when they actually accomplish something. No more offseason championships. Demand more.
Right now their season is over and most every poster on here were demanding they get rid of Boyer and hire a much better DC.

They did that and until free agency starts and the draft takes place, there isn’t much more anyone can demand of the Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom