I could cry…. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I could cry….

What is this ****? You just a blanket of misery on all posts? All day with this crap.
I see nothing wrong with this post. My Question is why would anyone become a fan in 1993? 😂

Ray, isn’t that a bit judgmental. He spent the money on the stadium because the NFL said no more SB consideration without improvements. Apparently you have something more than my response bothering you. Let me state it more clearly… Harbaugh-gate, Bully-gate-Brady/Payton-Gate, Flo-gate. When did Jerry Jones lose a draft choice? Their drafts are appreciably better than our FO. His reserve QB won 5 games. I’m quoting facts. BTW, the league has an offseason week long seminar on finances, social interaction, and building a player’s brand.
I enjoy your posts, and will continue to do so. How you judge me is your concern.

Ray, isn’t that a bit judgmental. He spent the money on the stadium because the NFL said no more SB consideration without improvements. Apparently you have something more than my response bothering you. Let me state it more clearly… Harbaugh-gate, Bully-gate-Brady/Payton-Gate, Flo-gate. When did Jerry Jones lose a draft choice? Their drafts are appreciably better than our FO. His reserve QB won 5 games. I’m quoting facts. BTW, the league has an offseason week long seminar on finances, social interaction, and building a player’s brand.
I enjoy your posts, and will continue to do so. How you judge me is your concern.
I'll make it simple for you.
Who would you like best as an owner, Jones or Ross?
Your answer will say it all - LOL

Neither, though Jones would have fired CG at the rebuild start.

Your answer said it all, just as I said it would.

You had two choices but didn't take one. You could have refused to take the test on the grounds that you didn't like the available choices, but you didn't. You tried to change the narrative to fit your answer.

That is why you failed the test.

You could have said (I would take candidate "A" or candidate "B") but would prefer someone else over either of those two, but you didn't. You just avoided the selection altogether. Then you went back and gave Jones the nod. Sort of like a none answer "answer" to the question.

Therefore, your attempt to answer by bypassing the question at hand shows a lack of integrity.

I am just going to leave it at that.

Last edited:
Your answer said it all, just as I said it would.

You had two choices but didn't take one. You could have refused to take the test on the grounds that you didn't like the available choices, but you didn't. You tried to change the narrative to fit your answer.

That is why you failed the test.

You could have said (I would take candidate "A" or candidate "B") but would prefer someone else over either of those two, but you didn't. You just avoided the selection altogether. Then you went back and gave Jones the nod. Sort of like a none answer "answer" to the question.

Therefore, your attempt to answer by bypassing the question at hand shows a lack of integrity.

I am just going to leave it at that.
BTW young man, who are you to just someone’s integrity? This is a sports blog, where opinions are offered. Don’t accept my opinion? Fine. But to question my integrity with a so-called “test?” Who the heck are you to test ME? I’ve never challenged you in this manner. Apparently you cannot see the subtleties. I clearly wrote I’d prefer neither of these guys owning the Dolphins. For differing reasons. Can you please accept we don’t agree on this point and move on?

BTW young man, who are you to just someone’s integrity? This is a sports blog, where opinions are offered. Don’t accept my opinion? Fine. But to question my integrity with a so-called “test?” Who the heck are you to test ME? I’ve never challenged you in this manner. Apparently you cannot see the subtleties. I clearly wrote I’d prefer neither of these guys owning the Dolphins. For differing reasons. Can you please accept we don’t agree on this point and move on?
Spk Engrish?

It seems as though the Miami Dolphins have had enough of the “maybe next year” bullshit….

Did they really land Fangio?? Really??

This speaks volumes. What impresses me most isn’t that Ross is willing to pay mass bucks (he always has been), nor that we just might have a balanced team. O and D.

It’s that an established and highly accredited coach WANTED to come to Miami.

The guy is already mega rich, so money likely wasn’t the deciding factor (although I hear tell we set the highest paid X record again).

Too many times in the past have potential guys said no thanks. And you know Ross was willing to pay.

They (wisely) wanted no part of the shitshow this team once was.

We are that no longer.

Boys, I think they’re getting it right.
If Fangio does not officially sign with the Dolphins after this mess, you can cry

Dude I’ve been saying that for decades - if I was head coach…I guarantee we’d of had a crazy stacked o line - and I would have literally zero punters or kickers on the team. I’d rotate QBs - go for EVERY 4th down - hold receivers and destroy QBs till they were unable to play… every kickoff would be onside…no extra points only go for 2 - no field goals - tons of hail Mary’s…several crazy lateral plays a game..gratuitous late hits out of bounce to the Cole Beasley types that humiliate us on national TV annually…biggest backs in the league with several drives looking like what the Eagles do near the end zone so you’d see 3 yards and a cloud of dust…9 o lineman type and just smash my way down field - no huddles hardly ever - constant up tempo pressurized offense - and I’d literally NEVER shake hands of the opposing coach - just sprint off the field!!! You’d see / you’d be a fan bc I’d win like a mofo - no tape analysis - no elaborate plays - just do a couple things super well and finally get us back to the dance…they’d put me in the HOF but I would refuse to show up for the ceremony!!!!
Holy Sheet! Thou are possessed with no small amount of self-esteem!

Back
Top Bottom