I could cry…. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I could cry….

Save the tears of joy for when they actually accomplish something. No more offseason championships. Demand more.
Like another 25 years of garbage! I have zero faith / something is rotten to the core with this stupid team!!! We still need a QB and an online… and we have zero draft… fans need to move on from this dumpster fire!!!

It seems as though the Miami Dolphins have had enough of the “maybe next year” bullshit….

Did they really land Fangio?? Really??

This speaks volumes. What impresses me most isn’t that Ross is willing to pay mass bucks (he always has been), nor that we just might have a balanced team. O and D.

It’s that an established and highly accredited coach WANTED to come to Miami.

The guy is already mega rich, so money likely wasn’t the deciding factor (although I hear tell we set the highest paid X record again).

Too many times in the past have potential guys said no thanks. And you know Ross was willing to pay.

They (wisely) wanted no part of the shitshow this team once was.

We are that no longer.

Boys, I think they’re getting it right.
Money rules the world.. but yes, MM and Grier are both gentle souls eschewing arrogance as a bargaining tool. The last thing Fangio would want after decades of success is slaving under a Saban type. SFlorida is also a lot less pressurized then Philly. His system relies heavily on obfuscation…sort of the defensive version of McDs offense. I believe they will find common ground early on. Now, we just have to keep “the Fange” and his wife off the Cracker Barrel sausage gravy (☠️) and on SFlorida fresh fish. Long live the “fange!!”

We have been getting it right ever since we decided to rebuild the right way. Make no mistake, we are contenders right now. Fangio is another piece of the puzzle
Great move for the team but I don't know where the hell you got the idea we have been getting it right since we decided the rebuild. We didn't even tank correctly! The team you saw lose last night in the AFC championship..on the other hand. Me thinks you're high on zenga.

Great move for the team but I don't know where the hell you got the idea we have been getting it right since we decided the rebuild. We didn't even tank correctly! The team you saw lose last night in the AFC championship..on the other hand. Me thinks you're high on zenga.
Lol. I still find it amazing that we won more than one game that year. That was the worst roster I ever saw.

Back
Top Bottom