i DARE YOU TO READ THIS THREAD | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

i DARE YOU TO READ THIS THREAD

djphinfan

Perennial All-Pro
Club Member
Reaction score
I've had enough,enough bad publicity about our fans, we don't do this or we don't do that,,you know what, there right!!!

I believe the reason we came out flat is because what our team witnessed at pittsburgh compared to being introduced to half a stadium in our home opener is a distinct reality,what do you think zach was talking about, our players don't repect us as fans and if you think it does'nt matter i disagree,,, in the moment,the cheers and intensity of the crowd is what you play for not the money.

So i admit i might be a loser for writing this thread but i'am going to do my part to try to change this perception and maybe you will do the same and tell somebody else to do the same.

Get into the game from the start and yell a little louder and a little longer and if someone tells you to sit just ignore them,you have the right!!!! thanks sorry for the dare.

djphinfan said:
I've had enough,enough bad publicity about our fans, we don't do this or we don't do that,,you know what, there right!!!

I believe the reason we came out flat is because what our team witnessed at pittsburgh compared to being introduced to half a stadium in our home opener is a distinct reality,what do you think zach was talking about, our players don't repect us as fans and if you think it does'nt matter i disagree,,, in the moment,the cheers and intensity of the crowd is what you play for not the money.

So i admit i might be a loser for writing this thread but i'am going to do my part to try to change this perception and maybe you will do the same and tell somebody else to do the same.

Get into the game from the start and yell a little louder and a little longer and if someone tells you to sit just ignore them,you have the right!!!! thanks sorry for the dare.
You have to be kidding. Did you see the start of the game? On the first drive there were 2 sacks and 2 fumbles. Are fans supposed to cheer that? On the second drive it is 3 and out. Were you cheering then? The third drive results in a missed FG. Is that when fans are supposed to cheer? The fourth drive Miami advanced the ball from their 1 to the 15 yard line before they punted. Perhaps, that deserved applause? The next drive resulted in a bonehead interception. Exactly, what was there to cheer about?

Teams earn cheers by their play and boos by their play. Miami (the offense) earned every one of the boos (except for Ronnie).

Sorry, but it's hard not to BOO when you pay alot of money to go see your favorite pro football team and the offense plays like a frigin high school team. That's just unacceptable.

pitt won a superbowl, before they did was there stadium full before heinz field?

theres a huge probaility if we get a state of the art stadium shet will be full no doubt, man its south beach homie you know how it is , partying after the game and stuff you know, but our stadium is so horrible looking in the day im telling you things very ugly, in the night it looks good outside and inside it looks good when its filled, but the stadium is no where good looking.

look at arizona lol they drew 5,000 fans a game now they have a stadium im pretty sure its gonna get filled up.

hey wayne let the wallet loose son, lease the stadium to the marlins since they cant get a new stadium, and start wokring on one in south beach,
hey make sure we can see the beautiful water and neon lighhted bridges by the way :) lol

Winning gets cheers, I mean when you win each down. I was in that stadium, we were just off. The whole game we were just off. The F16 flyover came in the middle of the national anthem, Then the poor first couple series,then clouds came in and there was cooling breezes. Game time temp was supposed to be in the 90's and the temp wasn't going our way. It was a funky day, I will be there this Sunday, I will be rowdie, I will make sure any a-hole in Tennessee colors feels uncomfortable and make them question thier decision to wear that in our HOUSE.

djphinfan said:
,the cheers and intensity of the crowd is what you play for not the money.

So i admit i might be a loser for writing this thread but i'am going to do my part to try to change this perception and maybe you will do the same and tell somebody else to do the same. /
If I was at the game, I would have booed the hell out of our team, their play was pathetic.

Daunt8TDChris84 said:
theres a huge probaility if we get a state of the art stadium shet will be full no doubt, man its south beach homie you know how it is , partying after the game and stuff you know, but our stadium is so horrible looking in the day im telling you things very ugly, in the night it looks good outside and inside it looks good when its filled, but the stadium is no where good looking.

That's why it's being renovated. Huyzenga is paying out of his own pocket for the expenses. A majority of the renovations will come during this season, with additional work being done over the next 3 years.

look at arizona lol they drew 5,000 fans a game now they have a stadium im pretty sure its gonna get filled up.

Arizona didn't get large crowds for two reasons: the team stunk, and they had an open stadium. The team is getting better, and their new stadium is a retractable dome (which is great, considering that the team plays in the friggin' desert.)

NJFINSFAN1 said:
These threads crack me up!!

I hear you man! Just the idea of Dolphins fans booing their team at home while being in a transitional state (a ton of new starters in the secondary, 5 right guards go down with season ending injuries, both new offensive and defensive coordinators and a former Pro Bowl QB who is doing everything he can to come back from a major knee injury) is just vile.

Ronski_doodle said:
...I will make sure any a-hole in Tennessee colors feels uncomfortable and make them question thier decision to wear that in our HOUSE.

Great!

I agree with the person who wrote the original post, it's definitely a let down when you come out and the place is half empty. I could feel the lack of intensity from my living room 2,300 miles away. That's what I was saying in a previous post urging all our fans to go to the game and make some serious noise. You remeber the comeback game against the Bills last year? Everyone up here in Rochester, NY kept making a point how none of our fans saw the comeback because they all left the stadium already. Like I said previously I would kill to be able to go to every home game. You guys can hit South Beach the other 6 days a week!

Why is Zach worried about the fans? Maybe that is the problem, the team is lacking focus. Jimmy Johnson had a great speech before the Superbowl. He said that if he laid 2 2x4s on the floor from one end of the room to another, everyone of the players could walk across it. However, if he put the same 2x4s across the roof tops of two buildings, only a few would make. The only difference is focus. What are the Dolphins focused on? The Cowboys went on to win 52-17.

Daunt8TDChris84 said:
That's not a valid excuse.
Have you been to Ralph Wilson stadium? It's no better than your stadium. It get's really cold and windy yet people come out to watch the games.

Winbaby#23 said:
Sorry, but it's hard not to BOO when you pay alot of money to go see your favorite pro football team and the offense plays like a frigin high school team. That's just unacceptable.

Well how about don't go to the games and let some one that will cheer regardless

Back
Top Bottom