i DARE YOU TO READ THIS THREAD | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

i DARE YOU TO READ THIS THREAD

Trekbiz said:
:lol:

If it that makes you feel better, good for you.
Clearly you need something.
i honestly don't feel better debating you like a child,i just expressed an opinion and want whats best for the team, i don't think anybody likes to hear there opinion called garbage or crap,,,,, i prefer trash and or poop.

Trekbiz said:
I agree with you.
As long as they don't start a bunch of crap (See Eagle and Jet fans) then there's no reason to go beyond giving them a little amusing heckling.

No fan should be afraid to wear their teams colors anywhere

towards the end of the bills game i had a good time talking with a couple of guys from conn and ny. they were respectful fans. i also had a guy 10 rows in front of us chanting and giving us alll the finger after the game out of reach. i let that guy have it for the rest of the game, along with some others in the immediate area. i like when opposing fans come and cheer and have a good time, but dont com into our stadium and act like an ******* in front of me, i drive to long and pay to much to be taunted by some ******* bills fans. those dudes shut up in a hurry to it was funny as anything

The fans were cheering in the beginning of the game and no points were scored. The fans were booing at the end of the game when the only Fins points were scored.

Yeah, this "we need the fans support" theory really holds up.

RenoFinFan said:
You have to be kidding. Did you see the start of the game? On the first drive there were 2 sacks and 2 fumbles. Are fans supposed to cheer that? On the second drive it is 3 and out. Were you cheering then? The third drive results in a missed FG. Is that when fans are supposed to cheer? The fourth drive Miami advanced the ball from their 1 to the 15 yard line before they punted. Perhaps, that deserved applause? The next drive resulted in a bonehead interception. Exactly, what was there to cheer about?

Teams earn cheers by their play and boos by their play. Miami (the offense) earned every one of the boos (except for Ronnie).

He is talking about a sold out game being half empty! I agree 100%. Like it or not the fans have an affect on the game, ours have had a negative affect...too bad.:shakeno:

Ronski_doodle said:
Winning gets cheers, I mean when you win each down. I was in that stadium, we were just off. The whole game we were just off. The F16 flyover came in the middle of the national anthem, Then the poor first couple series,then clouds came in and there was cooling breezes. Game time temp was supposed to be in the 90's and the temp wasn't going our way. It was a funky day, I will be there this Sunday, I will be rowdie, I will make sure any a-hole in Tennessee colors feels uncomfortable and make them question thier decision to wear that in our HOUSE.
i like what u are bout yes we did really bad but we have alot of new people that we have to adjust to and the play callin from the top is not dat good right now ill be @ the second bills game and im gonna do the same we have to stand for the team we may not be to happy bout what is goin on but the player feel worse they are the 1s getting hit for 60 min and not winning we have to stay with them
sunner then later hopefully saban realizes that mularkey is not good for us we need to run da rock i have better plays den mularkey in my play book for madden lol
with ronnie for the season i have bout 1200 yrds n i only played 10 games

true dol-fan said:
i like what u are bout yes we did really bad but we have alot of new people that we have to adjust to and the play callin from the top is not dat good right now ill be @ the second bills game and im gonna do the same we have to stand for the team we may not be to happy bout what is goin on but the player feel worse they are the 1s getting hit for 60 min and not winning we have to stay with them
sunner then later hopefully saban realizes that mularkey is not good for us we need to run da rock i have better plays den mularkey in my play book for madden lol
with ronnie for the season i have bout 1200 yrds n i only played 10 games
The NFL is not Madden Football......Kids these days:shakeno:

Winbaby#23 said:
Sorry, but it's hard not to BOO when you pay alot of money to go see your favorite pro football team and the offense plays like a frigin high school team. That's just unacceptable.
yep...$190 to see an asskicking....

djphinfan said:
your opinion makes a lot of sense and i think thats they way it should be but unfortunately thats not human nature, you hear them talking about being a gladiator and that its a war out there,that is how some of these atheletes motivate themselves,and i can relate to that point of view.

I don't think there sitting around itellectuallizing how well their going to compete today.

All that i'am sayin is i'am going to be louder yet respectful because whether we like or not the negativity is there about us and i would like to try to change that.

Your original premise was that the Fins were flat because the crowd wasn't as nuts as it was in Pittsburgh.

That's ridiculous.

Ask a team that routinely fills their stadiums if it matters in getting a team ready to play. It doesn't. Either they are mentally prepared or they're not. Human nature dictates teams will occasionally come out flat, usually against weak, non-division opponents. And that happens to practically every team, no matter how many fans are in the stands.

I, for one, don't care about the negativity surrounding the fans. We pay a hefty price for admission and we buy the gear. We don't expect, however, to be treated to a supposed Super Bowl contender not being ready to play in a home opener against a division foe. And it still shouldn't have mattered if there were 15,000 of us there or 75,000.

Back
Top Bottom