I don't care | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I don't care

tay0365

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I don't really care where Miami will pick thanks to this win...Too excited seeing Miami win with so little talent against a very tough Patriots team, and the thought of all those picks, huge salary cap giving us a MUCH more talented team in 2020.

Well done!!!

We don't care now, but we may a few years from now. Oh well. It's worth it in the meantime to see the end of the Patriots dynasty.

Got to give a ton of credit (and apology) to Flores though. At beginning of season I didn't think he had it. But he has proven to be far more than just a glorified position coach. That's the most encouraging thing.

Now Grier just needs to figure out how to draft.

If Skins, Lions and Giants all win today, it will hurt though. That could have been a transformative player.

I don't really care where Miami will pick thanks to this win...Too excited seeing Miami win with so little talent against a very tough Patriots team, and the thought of all those picks, huge salary cap giving us a MUCH more talented team in 2020.

Well done!!!

Yes! Absolutely!!

We might not be getting the quarterback people thought, but we did get something much much better... A top tier coaching staff. A championship possible coaching staff.

I don't feel like I'm riding a high on this, they have, inarguably, the worst talent in the NFL. Only a quality coach can bring this much fire and competitiveness with this pile of poo. Great great job.

We don't care now, but we may a few years from now. Oh well. It's worth it in the meantime to see the end of the Patriots dynasty.

Got to give a ton of credit (and apology) to Flores though. At beginning of season I didn't think he had it. But he has proven to be far more than just a glorified position coach. That's the most encouraging thing.

Now Grier just needs to figure out how to draft.

If Skins, Lions and Giants all win today, it will hurt though. That could have been a transformative player.

If you have some self respect, and I believe this team has a lot of it, they will never look back at this hoping it went differently.

with the way Brian Flores had this group playing who cares where we draft. i think we have a Head Coach and a bunch of young players that had a 16 game preseason to prove they can play. now we fill in the holes where we dont have talent. we will find a QB in the next few drafts.

Talented QBs can be found anywhere in the draft.

Just look at the rest of the NFL most of those QBs were late 1st rounders or later anyway.

Just be happy with the way Brian has these guys playing.

Great Win!!

If not for that bullcrap after the fact league office call that fixed the win for the Jets, Flores and his staff would have coached this ragtag assortment of revolving players to a 6-3 final record.

This win is "meaningful" to me and a lot others for a host of reasons, not the least of which is we were spoilers maybe contributing to the end of the Pats era and reconfirmation that our coaching staff is the real deal.

Back
Top Bottom