I dont know about you but I hate the dolphins now... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I dont know about you but I hate the dolphins now...

dolphinpower

Super Incredible Fantastic Grand Master
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I have been a devoted dolphins fan since the days of shula. What the hell do i have to look forward to now with the dolphins. I have struggled and toiled with them throughout the seasons, giving up high pick draft choices and losing late season games and QB problems. Now we have a mediocre QB and traded a pick for another mediocre QB to compete for the starting job. We get a fantastic WR who is an underachiever, they dont want to sign the one of the leagues best pass rushers, and now our running game has been dissolved. What do I have to look forawrd to this season other than more dissapointment?

-Discontented DolFan

I dont think any of us care what you do, If the dolphins went 0 - 16 i would still be pumped about there next season, but thats just me. Do wahtever you want.

dolphinpower said:
I have been a devoted dolphins fan since the days of shula. What the hell do i have to look forward to now with the dolphins. I have struggled and toiled with them throughout the seasons, giving up high pick draft choices and losing late season games and QB problems. Now we have a mediocre QB and traded a pick for another mediocre QB to compete for the starting job. We get a fantastic WR who is an underachiever, they dont want to sign the one of the leagues best pass rushers, and now our running game has been dissolved. What do I have to look forawrd to this season other than more dissapointment?

-Discontented DolFan

Your not a true fan if you can say you hate the Dolphins. I don't want someone like you on my side anyway, you're just a bandwagon loser. Go root for the Bills.

yea, you are what real Dolphin fans hate about the fan base down here! Go root for the Jets we don't need your kind! :fire:

dolphinpower said:

-Discontented DolFan

I'm not sure about you, but My insurance rates went down with Geico :D
I also think you're off base..the biggest problem you have and as with most of us is the unknown. We don't know how many of the players on O will do this year. But I have a idea that this may turn out better than we think,,bottom line, keep the faith and pray for your team.

I don't care for fair weather fans, did you honestly think that devoted fans would share your opinion? Go root for another team.

Funny commercials, but in reality Geico is the most expensive Company I've ever dealt with, they suck.

bobdroopy said:
I dont think any of us care what you do, If the dolphins went 0 - 16 i would still be pumped about there next season, but thats just me. Do wahtever you want.
Ditto.

Finsflurry said:
Your not a true fan if you can say you hate the Dolphins..
we hear this from finfans every year. Ask the oldies here.
Finsflurry said:
Go root for the Bills.
you should follow your own advice. especially this year. Our rebuilding days are over . We're ready to rock.:up:

hi dolphinpower,
i guess you are a patriots fan now because they are the reigning champs! don`t worry, you´ll be a fins fan next year because Miami wins the sb this season!

The is a fan site. If you're not a fan than there is really no need to come here and tell everyone.

dolphinpower said:

-Discontented DolFan

You may be smoking too much dope and may be coming down with something we call the Ricky Williams syndrome (a rare disease that urges the human brain and body to quit or give up on their team)....why dont you go become a raiders fan? maybe that will help.

Back
Top Bottom