I dont know about you but I hate the dolphins now... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I dont know about you but I hate the dolphins now...

Predaphin - are those Jail Bars that Ricky is facing?

clear.gif

GOOD! One more chump off the bandwagon! I have more respect for Jets, Bills, and Pats fans than fair weather fans. At least they have a little loyalty, even if it is misplaced :lol: .

GO DOLPHINS! I dont care what they do or who coaches them, who plays for them or whatever.. i'll still love them.

Scrap said:
You're just irritated by this crappy offseason. I'm assuming that you still love the Fins as much as ever, yet you are sick of the string of bad luck we've experienced this offseason. Just stick with it. You'll be excited about Finball in no time.

You are right about being irritated and about still loving the fins. I live and die with them.

Bro, go cry somewhere else you little weiner...THis team's gonna be way better than you think!! And when we're balling, we don't wanna see your little *** jumping on the wagon! :shakeno:

Later. Don't jump back on the bandwagon when we're in the playoff hunt either.

dolphinpower said:
I have been a devoted dolphins fan since the days of shula. What the hell do i have to look forward to now with the dolphins. I have struggled and toiled with them throughout the seasons, giving up high pick draft choices and losing late season games and QB problems. Now we have a mediocre QB and traded a pick for another mediocre QB to compete for the starting job. We get a fantastic WR who is an underachiever, they dont want to sign the one of the leagues best pass rushers, and now our running game has been dissolved. What do I have to look forawrd to this season other than more dissapointment?

-Discontented DolFan
I've been a fan since the days of the first coach (George Wilson, I think his name was..I was but a youngster back then!). Anyway, I feel exactly as you do about the things that have happened to the Fins. (and those of us who have been with the team so long, we know what disappointment is) I still want them to win and they will always, always be my favorite team, but I don't live or die by what they do on Sundays like I used to.

What would bring back that kind of enthusiasm, I'm not sure. I know life is not football or vice versa...but at the same time, I enjoy rooting, really rooting for "my" team. I try and try and try but as much as I want them to win still, I don't feel that enthusiasm....the Fins need 1) a new owner with that kind of enthusiasm 2) a coach with class (Shula-like), 3) a coach that can judge talent, (4) a coach who isn't so hard headed and stubborn when he goes the wrong direction that he can't change it around, and a 5) coach who can see the talent he has and mold his team around that talent (again, Shula-like). I sure wish Dan and Bernie K. would buy the team. I think everything else would fall into place then. This coaching staff is not, nor will it ever be, the answer to "our" team really being "our" team again. So for me, it's not like I'm deserting the team, I just want my enthusiasm for the team back. When you absolutely detest what is going on in the front office and in the coaching offices, that enthusiasm wanes. If they go to the playoffs, I'll be excited. But the same enthusiasm won't be there (well, unless they make the SB, but with DW as coach, I truly don't think that will ever happen...conservative offenses don't win, as a rule, SB's)

hey i know, u can b a raider fan and go root for ricky!maybe even smoke some WEED with him.. i dont care if we loose all of our games this year , im still a dolphin fan and always will be. GO PHINS

GMP-AGAIN said:
I've been a fan since the days of the first coach (George Wilson, I think his name was..I was but a youngster back then!). Anyway, I feel exactly as you do about the things that have happened the the Fins. I still want them to win and they will always be my favorite team, but I don't live or die by what they do on Sundays like I used to.

What would bring back that kind of enthusiasm, I'm not sure. I know life is not football or vice versa...but at the same time, I enjoy rooting, really rooting for "my" team. I try and try and try but as much as I want them to win still, I don't feel that enthusiasm....the Fins need 1) a new owner with that kind of enthusiasm 2) a coach with class (Shula-like), 3) a coach that can judge talent, (4) a coach who isn't so hard headed and stubborn when he goes the wrong direction that he can't change it around, and a 5) coach who can see the talent he has and mold his team around that talent (again, Shula-like). I sure wish Dan and Bernie K. would buy the team. I think everything else would fall into place then. This coaching staff is not, nor will it ever be, the answer to "our" team really being "our" team again.
Your just an old fart! I agree we should have new ownership and coach, but my nips get hard every time I think about the season starting...Even if it's not going so smooth....You lost your mojo...Dolphins, baby!!!! AAAAAAaaaaaaaah!:goof: :goof:

BringBackShula said:
Your just an old fart! I agree we should have new ownership and coach, but my nips get hard every time I think about the season starting...Even if it's not going so smooth....You lost your mojo...Dolphins, baby!!!! AAAAAAaaaaaaaah!:goof: :goof:

Wow....a bit over the top there u think/

If someone messes with you about being a Dolfan.....FIGHT EM. It will save the next Dolfan from bruisin his knuckles.

BringBackShula wrote,
Your just an old fart! I agree we should have new ownership and coach, but my nips get hard every time I think about the season starting...Even if it's not going so smooth....You lost your mojo...Dolphins, baby!!!

I AM an old fart. But I still LOVE the Fins. I just want them to be the kind of team they CAN be. Your name says it all....and I love the name you gave yourself there.....it's not a nostalgia thing or anything else. I look forward to the season. You don't get that you can love a team, pull for a team, look forward to the season, but just have an edge of wariness that lessens the enthusiasm because you're so unhappy about things that have been happening to the team for the last six years or so?

bobdroopy said:
I dont think any of us care what you do, If the dolphins went 0 - 16 i would still be pumped about there next season, but thats just me. Do wahtever you want.
SO WOULD I... DIEHARD FAN FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom