I dont know about you but I hate the dolphins now... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I dont know about you but I hate the dolphins now...

here is some advice dolphinpower the next team u root for dont use there name and the word hate in the same sentence on a site based on die hard fans dedicated to there team it shows lack of commetment and loyalty. by the way theres a huge bandwagon set to leave from newengland this september i think u should be on it byebye.

dolphinpower said:
I have been a devoted dolphins fan since the days of shula. What the hell do i have to look forward to now with the dolphins. I have struggled and toiled with them throughout the seasons, giving up high pick draft choices and losing late season games and QB problems. Now we have a mediocre QB and traded a pick for another mediocre QB to compete for the starting job. We get a fantastic WR who is an underachiever, they dont want to sign the one of the leagues best pass rushers, and now our running game has been dissolved. What do I have to look forawrd to this season other than more dissapointment?

-Discontented DolFan

:cry: cry me a river :cry: bye

Justasportsfan said:
we hear this from finfans every year. Ask the oldies here.

you should follow your own advice. especially this year. Our rebuilding days are over . We're ready to rock.:up:

see now thats the kind of blind optimisim you sould have no matter how far fetched it sounds :roflmao:

dolphinpower said:
I have been a devoted dolphins fan since the days of shula. What the hell do i have to look forward to now with the dolphins. I have struggled and toiled with them throughout the seasons, giving up high pick draft choices and losing late season games and QB problems. Now we have a mediocre QB and traded a pick for another mediocre QB to compete for the starting job. We get a fantastic WR who is an underachiever, they dont want to sign the one of the leagues best pass rushers, and now our running game has been dissolved. What do I have to look forawrd to this season other than more dissapointment?

-Discontented DolFan
Who cares what you say about the dolphins. You couldnt run the team any better. Right now you are saying you dont know if your a fan anymore and all this ****. But i bet if Miami was to go on and Win the Super Bowl you would be back on the band wagon. To me that is not a good fan.

Everyone has their own opinions, for their own reasons. I am a fan of the Miami Dolphins. I've never been to Miami in my life, but I am still a fan. I've been a fan through three different coaches and probably hundreds of players. I've been a fan when the lose and when they win. I am not a fair weather fan. No matter who coaches, no matter who plays, I am a fan of the Miami Dolphins.
You sir, should take note of your words and emotions. If you're only a fan of a team that wins then you are labeled a bandwagon fan. If a team loses, and then you hate that team, then I'm sure the true fans could care less of your opinions or emotions.

I am a fan of the Miami Dolphins. Good or bad.

Nr. 54 said:
hi dolphinpower,
i guess you are a patriots fan now because they are the reigning champs! don`t worry, you´ll be a fins fan next year because Miami wins the sb this season!

I love the dolphins and will travel down from Maryland to see some games and I hope they win the superbowl BUT I dislike our front office and coach. A friend of mine who is a Chicago fan told me when we hired Wanny that in five years our team would be in shambles. Well it is. But that so much is not the issue, what is the issue is their refusal to solve the problems. For example I read that Spielman says we will not be pursuing any other running back and we are set. He acts as if Ricky was not that important to our team when he was, without a doubt, THE FOCUS OF OUR OFFENSE PERIOD. No we are going to go in to the season with only strong offensive weapons at WR's and TE and weaknesses at OL, RB and a biq unknown at QB. When we had Ricky our QB had to be ok, now he is going to have to carry the load to get the ballto our WR's and TE's. I am not so sure AJ or Jay can do that but I hope they can.

By the way, although I never want to see Ricky in a phins uniform again because of what he did, it was interesting that he said he would be willing to return to the raiders in part because of their o-line. This begs the question that if the front office would have done a better job of improving our o-line would ricky have stayed. Maybe he did not want to get beat up again like he did last year.

You're just irritated by this crappy offseason. I'm assuming that you still love the Fins as much as ever, yet you are sick of the string of bad luck we've experienced this offseason. Just stick with it. You'll be excited about Finball in no time.

ltfinfan said:
see now thats the kind of blind optimisim you sould have no matter how far fetched it sounds :roflmao:
HEY. I'm the Finheaven resident blind optimist. :(

Anyways, do I smell a fair weather fan from this thread starter? :shakeno:

LOL why would someone come on to a dolphins forum and say he hates the dolphins. I wonder what kind of responses he excpected?

Justasportsfan said:
we hear this from finfans every year. Ask the oldies here.

you should follow your own advice. especially this year. Our rebuilding days are over . We're ready to rock.:up:

:roflmao:

We hear this from Bills fans every year :rolleyes:
The Jills are ready to rock. lmao, That made my day!

When I say hate...i dont really mean it. Im just frustrated. I just started Grad school in boston, and was there all last year. When they won the SB there was a riot in the street. I still love the dolphins and will rock the paraphanlia, i just want to not be ridiculed everytime I tell people I am a dolphin fan. I am all too eager for something big to happen. This team has been a freakin rollercoaster of emotions, id say more so than most teams. Through thick and thin, i was born and raised in MIAMI, and am a dolphin, but goddammit do i get pissed at them.

Appreciate you guys keepin me in check tho.....optimistic bastard :D

FYI: OFC im a dolphin fan, why else would i post in the forum. Just wantd to express some of my thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:
dolphinpower said:

-Discontented DolFan

Please change that to Dicontinued fan. I live near Buffalo, and Im in highschool. You can amagine what my day is like whether the dolphins win or lose, they "suck" you sound just like the Bills fans up here. No matter how good they played they "sucked" in some way and should be ashamed of themselves.

The Bills have been a quite bad team for a while, and I have never heard or seen a Bills fan say taht they hate their team or their team "sucks".

I am embarrassed to see such unfaithfulness, and such horrible fans. The Dolphins games are always sold out, but god you guys have got to get loud, no matter what the score the Bills fans are crazy, you guys are so quiet.

GET LOUD DOLPHINS FANS.

I obviously cant come down tehre adn I am tired of hearing silence in the stadium, even while we are winning. The comentators always remark how the Dolphins fans are not the most enthusiastic durring games.

START YELLING.

dolphinpower said:

-Discontented DolFan
a True fan still loves the team even if he hates the current front office, I currently am one of those fans, my hope resides in knowing that eventually Wanny will be run out of town and hopefully we will get the right man for the job. At the same time I see every game and get as emotional for this team as anybody. This team has been in my blood for 34 years and no matter what occurs that will never change.

I was a fan long before the current owner or the current head coach and I will still be a diehard fan when they are gone.

I understand your frustration, but a real fan never wavers on his love of the team no matter how badly its being run.

Back
Top Bottom