I dont know about you but I hate the dolphins now... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I dont know about you but I hate the dolphins now...

David said:
I admire everyone's loyalty, but I want some reciprocation. I take this Ricky situation, among other utter blunders, as a spit in our faces. I don't think I can deal with the BS anymore.

Who's asking you to?

My goodness.

Oliver...

Justasportsfan said:
you honestly don't think the bills are gonna be competitive this year?

If I am being blind and far fetched , your fellow finfan says the fins are gonna win the sb.:lol: It's not as far fetched as the other finfan who said the fins could go undefeated . Hellen Keller. :roflmao:
your in for a surprise my friend.

Guess what! It's August. Push the panic button and jump off the band wagon if you wish, in November.

The season hasn't even started yet, and all the Fair-weathered fans are in panic mode already.

And just so you know, Not ONE team has ever won the Super Bowl with Ricky Williams on it. (Wow what a concept.)

Apparently there's alot of people out there, who's glasses are half empty. So fill up your glass and take some Praxtol and smoke a fat one, then go cheer for the J-E-T-S.

Gladsadmad said:
Why hate the Dolphins for the Ricky situation? It's not the team's fault that Ricky is a flaky moron. Ricky spit in our faces, not the team.

A flake, moron, etc. Now it turns out he only wanted out of the dolphins hell hole.

David said:
A flake, moron, etc. Now it turns out he only wanted out of the dolphins hell hole.
Thats one of the dozen or so excuses he's given so far. Expect another dozen or so next week. If this was such a big deal to him then he should have signed a contract that said. "in return for all this money, I agree to play for X number of years as long as I like my teammates and coaches and as long as they genuinely like me and not just what I can do with a football, and as long as the fans all like me and don't ask for autographs but instead ask me how I've been, and as long as everyone is primarily concerned with my wellbeing and happiness, and as long as I agree with the gameplan, and as long as nobody in the media except my friend Dan LeBetard asks me any questions."

With all due respect, all you fair-weather people sitting on the fence:

GO AWAY! WE DON'T NEED YOU.

And don't you even think about coming back here when we have a good season and celebrate with us.

Go buy a jets jersey losers.

GO DOLPHINS!!!

you should follow your own advice. especially this year. Our rebuilding days are over . We're ready to rock.

You're kidding, right? Mike Williams can't get to camp, Bledsoe is still the Titanic behind a line that gave up 2 million sacks last year (and quick drops won't help, even if McNally suits up), DE's suck, and the biggest "yippee" coming out of Bills camp is that Ricky Williams isn't coming at them twice this year.

Ready to rock? Like Ozzy behind the microphone trying to remember the lyrics ?

dolphinpower said:
I have been a devoted dolphins fan since the days of shula. What the hell do i have to look forward to now with the dolphins. I have struggled and toiled with them throughout the seasons, giving up high pick draft choices and losing late season games and QB problems. Now we have a mediocre QB and traded a pick for another mediocre QB to compete for the starting job. We get a fantastic WR who is an underachiever, they dont want to sign the one of the leagues best pass rushers, and now our running game has been dissolved. What do I have to look forawrd to this season other than more dissapointment?

-Discontented DolFan

:shakeno: tsk tsk tsk

#1 you need to change your medication, it's really bringing you down. Our D and Special Teams will rock this year and our O will be better than last year even without RW. I think Feeley will be firing to Boston and Chambers and McMichael all over the place and we will get yards running somehow. We will put a product on the field that's fun to watch and competitive so be happy and just hope that some things go our way.

O.K., enough of this garbage. New England won the Superbowl without a stud running back and so can we. We can put Feeley in an sort of copy New Englands blueprint of short percise passes to move the chains and set up the run. Take your shots down the field, gain 90-120 yards on the ground by committee if need be, use your Fullback and Tight End. Play smart, solid, opportunistic defense and kick butt on Special Teams and we need Olindo to bounce back to his old form. Maybe Ricky did us a favor. With him we didn't make the playoffs because Dave shut down the offense and just handed it to Ricky over and over. Now we have to pass the ball and that opens up Coach Trestman to put some cool stuff in the playbook. I was at practice a couple of times. I think we'll be fine and we still could bring in a veteran back. Hey, FOOTBALL IS HERE. Let's get behind our team.

dolphinpower said:
I have been a devoted dolphins fan since the days of shula. What the hell do i have to look forward to now with the dolphins. I have struggled and toiled with them throughout the seasons, giving up high pick draft choices and losing late season games and QB problems. Now we have a mediocre QB and traded a pick for another mediocre QB to compete for the starting job. We get a fantastic WR who is an underachiever, they dont want to sign the one of the leagues best pass rushers, and now our running game has been dissolved. What do I have to look forawrd to this season other than more dissapointment?

-Discontented DolFan

Nice post dolphinpower!! Honestly..Just word of advice here...IF you say anything constructive you'll get hammered for it..Just look at all the replys that attack you and say NOTHING refuting what you say...I'm a big Fin fan and haven't missed a game in years...But I agree with everything you said. BUT this season might be enjoyable..Miami no longer will be expected to do well. And it's going to be awfully funny watching Fiedler throw the ball 40 times a game....!!!

:club: :tsk: :nono: :mrt: :ban: :moon: :samurai: my emotions are now expressed.

dolphinpower said:

-Discontented DolFan

If you have an issue, here's a tissue... :cry:

<insert old Geico joke here>

BATMAN said:
IF you says anything constructive you'll get hammered for it..

Correction..If you "says" anything overly negative that reads more like a rant without an intelligent reasoning behind the comments ..you will get hammered.

Back
Top Bottom