I dont know about you but I hate the dolphins now... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I dont know about you but I hate the dolphins now...

David said:
We're going 3-13.

at Cincinnati Bengals - L
Pittsburgh Steelers - L
New York Jets - W
at New England Patriots - L
at Buffalo Bills - L
St. Louis Rams - L
at New York Jets - W
Arizona Cardinals - W
at Seattle Seahawks - L
at San Francisco 49ers - L
Buffalo Bills - L
at Denver Broncos - L
New England Patriots - L
Cleveland Browns - L
at Baltimore Ravens - L

Well that clinches it for me. Just another Bill fans lurking here until the time was right. My God Buffalo must be one hell of a boring town!

Oliver...

David said:
We're going 3-13.

Pittsburgh Steelers - L
New York Jets - W
at Buffalo Bills - L
St. Louis Rams - L
at New York Jets - W
Arizona Cardinals - W
at Seattle Seahawks - L
at San Francisco 49ers - L
Buffalo Bills - L
at Denver Broncos - L
New England Patriots - L
Cleveland Browns - L
at Baltimore Ravens - L

Wow you call yourself a fan, you must be blind, or just dumb. I think your a closet jets, bills or patriot fan.

If you are a dolphin fan, then you really must have loved RW because according to you without him we aint ****. :shakeno:

gmoney41 said:
What a waste of a thread.
Got that right. 7 pages and 93 posts later it`s still going strong, like I want to read negative crap coming from a frustrated fan, hell we`ve all been frustrated.....we`re Dolphin fans!

dolphinpower said:
I have been a devoted dolphins fan since the days of shula. What the hell do i have to look forward to now with the dolphins. I have struggled and toiled with them throughout the seasons, giving up high pick draft choices and losing late season games and QB problems. Now we have a mediocre QB and traded a pick for another mediocre QB to compete for the starting job. We get a fantastic WR who is an underachiever, they dont want to sign the one of the leagues best pass rushers, and now our running game has been dissolved. What do I have to look forawrd to this season other than more dissapointment?

-Discontented DolFan

This is the type of post that will cause me to get banned from this beloved site.

It is taking everyhting I have from typing what I want.

Go to hell, gloryhunter. Part of loving a team is taking the bad with the good. PUNK.(had to get some sort of jab in there..)

Pissed off....time for bed....

:m83: :boohoo:
dolphinpower said:
I have been a devoted dolphins fan since the days of shula. What the hell do i have to look forward to now with the dolphins. I have struggled and toiled with them throughout the seasons, giving up high pick draft choices and losing late season games and QB problems. Now we have a mediocre QB and traded a pick for another mediocre QB to compete for the starting job. We get a fantastic WR who is an underachiever, they dont want to sign the one of the leagues best pass rushers, and now our running game has been dissolved. What do I have to look forawrd to this season other than more dissapointment?

-Discontented DolFan
i will always be a dolphins fan no matter what.ok so we have had some tuff times,but im not going to turn and run away like ricky did.we dont need fans that are only there when times are good.

Justasportsfan said:
you honestly don't think the bills are gonna be competitive this year?

If I am being blind and far fetched , your fellow finfan says the fins are gonna win the sb.:lol: It's not as far fetched as the other finfan who said the fins could go undefeated . Hellen Keller. :roflmao:

yes i know i was only kidding

i think these jill and jet fans want to start cheering for the fins? there always n here, i know u just love us and our awsome site or maybe they just want to see what a real loyal fan is!(laughs) it makes u feel all warm and fuzzy inside! lol

dolphinpower said:

-Discontented DolFan
Dude you have a voice. This is a forum where I think you will find the fans are at times upset and often for a good reason. But disapointment is a part of the game. Your discontent is felt by many. That is why we discuss those issues here including all of the issues you aforementioned. Feel free to chime in when you feel you have something to say. There are a lot of very avid fans who use this medium. I've learned alot and more particularly how to address problems faced by this franchise. :calm:

Why not just choose the team with the best offseason every year so you can remain pumped up. I live and die with the Fins and support every member.

dolphinpower said:

-Discontented DolFan
Don't hate the player.....Hate the game:lol:

IF you alway'sdo what you've alway's done. You'll alway's have what you have right now................

Walt Frazier:cooldude:

David said:
We're going 3-13.

Pittsburgh Steelers - L
New York Jets - W
at Buffalo Bills - L
St. Louis Rams - L
at New York Jets - W
Arizona Cardinals - W
at Seattle Seahawks - L