I dont know about you but I hate the dolphins now... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I dont know about you but I hate the dolphins now...

too many ssss..LOL

I did think though that dolphinpower did state some nice points..
Which intelligent reasoning points didn't you understand?
His take on qb? Rb? 2nd round draft pick for 3rd string qb?

BSQX4 said:
O.K., enough of this garbage. New England won the Superbowl without a stud running back and so can we. We can put Feeley in an sort of copy New Englands blueprint of short percise passes to move the chains and set up the run. Take your shots down the field, gain 90-120 yards on the ground by committee if need be, use your Fullback and Tight End. Play smart, solid, opportunistic defense and kick butt on Special Teams and we need Olindo to bounce back to his old form. Maybe Ricky did us a favor. With him we didn't make the playoffs because Dave shut down the offense and just handed it to Ricky over and over. Now we have to pass the ball and that opens up Coach Trestman to put some cool stuff in the playbook. I was at practice a couple of times. I think we'll be fine and we still could bring in a veteran back. Hey, FOOTBALL IS HERE. Let's get behind our team.

Are you freaking kidding me?! you cant compare last years patriots with this years dolphins. I DESPISE the patriots, but with that i respect the incredible skill that Brady has. He is the reason why they won the SB. Do you think that our QB even compares? lets be serious.

Justasportsfan said:
you honestly don't think the bills are gonna be competitive this year?

If I am being blind and far fetched , your fellow finfan says the fins are gonna win the sb.:lol: It's not as far fetched as the other finfan who said the fins could go undefeated . Hellen Keller. :roflmao:
Im not a biased guy, i try my hardest to look at things without my Fin galsses. I will say, i think Buffalo will be a good team this year. I think theyd be a even better if it wasnt for our kick asz division. Would u admit that the Fins and Bills will both be good this year?

the thing is, you are allways going to be disapointed... even if you see your team win 5 superbowls in your life time, they arent going to win ever year... football is a constant disapointment... but man, doesnt sweeping the bills feel good?

dolphinpower said:
I have been a devoted dolphins fan since the days of shula. What the hell do i have to look forward to now with the dolphins. I have struggled and toiled with them throughout the seasons, giving up high pick draft choices and losing late season games and QB problems. Now we have a mediocre QB and traded a pick for another mediocre QB to compete for the starting job. We get a fantastic WR who is an underachiever, they dont want to sign the one of the leagues best pass rushers, and now our running game has been dissolved. What do I have to look forawrd to this season other than more dissapointment?

-Discontented DolFan
maybe you need a job in the FO....its sad to see you quit on your team..stick around i think you'll be in for a surprise :tongue:

Justasportsfan said:
we hear this from finfans every year. Ask the oldies here.

you should follow your own advice. especially this year. Our rebuilding days are over . We're ready to rock.:up:
bill sucked last year...theylll suck this year too!! :roflmao:

dolphinpower said:
I have been a devoted dolphins fan since the days of shula. What the hell do i have to look forward to now with the dolphins. I have struggled and toiled with them throughout the seasons, giving up high pick draft choices and losing late season games and QB problems. Now we have a mediocre QB and traded a pick for another mediocre QB to compete for the starting job. We get a fantastic WR who is an underachiever, they dont want to sign the one of the leagues best pass rushers, and now our running game has been dissolved. What do I have to look forawrd to this season other than more dissapointment?

-Discontented DolFan

Take a nice deep breath, go to the refrigerator, grab a nice cold beverage (preferably non-alcoholic), then head to your bathroom, fill the tub with warm water, sit down inside, and relax...

For several days after Ricky retired, I was also convinced that the apocalypse had arrived and that our best-case scenario was 4-12. Now that training camp is here and we're getting to see these players come along, I'm starting to think we're going to be all right. Not yet sold that we're a playoff team but I'm willing to reserve judgment.

Douche Nozzle

You are one of the most retarded fans to post here, I'm all the way here in South Korea rooting for a great year knowing I will not see one damn game because I'm on my way to the desert to give you the privelege to have a team to choose from ! Choose wisely !:saberfigh

:confused: I can't beleive we are keeping this stupid thread as long as we have.

ATT Disconted Dolphin fan

This is for real fans who stick with their team no matter what. I have been a fan for27 years and to here crap like your spewing makes me sick. Either your with the rest of us or your not so if you don't like it don't let the door hit you on the *** on the way out

We're going 3-13.

at Cincinnati Bengals - L
Pittsburgh Steelers - L
New York Jets - W
at New England Patriots - L
at Buffalo Bills - L
St. Louis Rams - L
at New York Jets - W
Arizona Cardinals - W
at Seattle Seahawks - L
at San Francisco 49ers - L
Buffalo Bills - L