I dont know about you but I hate the dolphins now... | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I dont know about you but I hate the dolphins now...

DolphinDevil28 said:
With all due respect, all you fair-weather people sitting on the fence:

GO AWAY! WE DON'T NEED YOU.

And don't you even think about coming back here when we have a good season and celebrate with us.

Go buy a jets jersey losers.

GO DOLPHINS!!!

I'm interested to know what your definition of a fair weather fan is. :(

I happen to have a bit lower expectations of the dolphins this year and I admit anything close to the playoffs or better will surprise me. I however will still cheer for them until I go hoarse every game.

I do have HOPE that they somehow get over Ricky and find success within some other facet of the offense....but realistically, I'm not yet convinced.

I have only posted on here one time and it was about fair weather fans like your self!!!! We don't want you as a fan if your glass is always half empty (the way you talked your glass is always empty) you either support them or you don't. You can not give up. What about the players what if they just gave up because of a bad off season? So why don't you get on a new bandwagon like the Cowgirls that is always a popular team they can use some new Coke heads oops I mean fans.

Back
Top Bottom