I don't think Will Allen can/should cover Roddy White | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I don't think Will Allen can/should cover Roddy White

I never really made them sound great, at least I didnt intend to. They played way over their heads last year, same with the dolphins. Im actually worried about the season ahead. They are playing the best divisions in football AFC East, NFC East, NFC south. At least they all were last year. That said they did improve on a already good offense. As much as every one talks about Tony G's receptions and tds, he is an amazing blocker. But I think the falcons D is still not there yet. Im hoping they suprise or at least keep the points down like they did last year. But I def. am not acting like the Falcons are the Patriots, or Steelers. Or even the Colts...
I do hope the Dolphins are good this year though. Sports bars get boring when the Dolphins are bad, no one shows up or theres no energy.

I am going to be at the game with some friends that are Falcons fans. I am really looking forward to the game.

I am going to be at the game with some friends that are Falcons fans. I am really looking forward to the game.

Ill be driving up there with a friend thats a dolphins fan. We have been looking forward to it for four years now and its getting close!! I try to get up there at least once a year and then to tampa when they are there. But nothing compares to watching the home town team play my team!! Man you just got me excited is it september yet???

Back
Top Bottom