I don't think Will Allen can/should cover Roddy White | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I don't think Will Allen can/should cover Roddy White

I say we won't shut him down, he will get his catches we just can't give him 8-10 with 2-3 TD. Keep him in the 4-7 catch mark with 60-80 yards. We can do this by changing coverages on him show some man with the safety over the top make him catch the ball underneath, stop his YACS and then more importantly get to Ryan.....Make him throw it when he doesn't want to and put him on his back. This will be a good game........

Last year when we played him he only went 7 for 64 but had 1 TD.... Those arent great numbers, he definately did not tear us apart.. and in theory we have upgraded the LB position.. I not TOO worried... IMO he wont tear us up this year either
if fasano had a game like that he would be our saviour... but since it was gonzalez those numbers arnt impressive, why?? because your use to gonzalez putting up 100+ yard games.. plus hes actually an underated blocker, dont under look gates....

and putting a corner on gozalez is stupid.. who ever wants that need to think twice, david martin rips balls away from people. He isnt tony gonzalez..

I also think that Tedd Ginn will have a 100 yard game against the falcons, and im hoping he gets into the endzone.. dont be surprised if we do an end around towards john abraham.. he will be looking to kill chad pennington and ginn will be able to run right around him,

if fasano had a game like that he would be our saviour... but since it was gates those numbers arnt impressive, why?? because your use to gates putting up 100+ yard games.. plus hes actually an underated blocker, dont under look gates....

and putting a corner on gates is stupid.. who ever wants that need to think twice, david martin rips balls away from people. He isnt tony gonzalez..

I also think that Tedd Ginn will have a 100 yard game against the falcons, and im hoping he gets into the endzone.. dont be surprised if we do an end around towards john abraham.. he will be looking to kill chad pennington and ginn will be able to run right around him,

Gates? FYI - had fasano had that same game id say it was a good game.. not a savior type of game.. try not to go around thinking for everyone else bud :up:

Take away the TD and it's an avg of 112 recs and 1024 yds. His per season avg. for recs is 76 and yards 912 so it's not a below average game.

talking about his game against us... thanks

the most important matchup will be Matt Ryan vs. the pass rush

if he can handle the rush, recognize blitzes, etc. do whatever it takes to buy time, our defence will be picked apart, it doesn't matter who's the receiver and who are the DBs

i know it's cliché, but it's how it goes. Just look at matt schaub on his game winning drive last year...

I think Will Allen should cover Roddy White! Then he can have a few tds... But either way it wont matter cause Mike Jenkins and Harry Douglas will be tough too. Jenks did a lot for the Falcons last season. Plus with addition of Tony G. it will be fun and we havent even mentioned the fact the Falcons were the numer 2 best running team last year. Worry about Turner and Norwood before White... I hope its a really good game though Ill be there. Would like to see a 31-27 type of game!!

I dont think you want Ginn doing that towards Abe. He caught it a lot last year. And it is the first game of the season, wouldnt want him laid out by the Abe. Then lose him for a few games. I dont wish injury on anyone so I wont wish that Ginn goes that way...

I think Will Allen should cover Roddy White! Then he can have a few tds... But either way it wont matter cause Mike Jenkins and Harry Douglas will be tough too. Jenks did a lot for the Falcons last season. Plus with addition of Tony G. it will be fun and we havent even mentioned the fact the Falcons were the numer 2 best running team last year. Worry about Turner and Norwood before White... I hope its a really good game though Ill be there. Would like to see a 31-27 type of game!!
yes the falcons sure will have a top 5 offense this year, but dont underestimate the dolphins defense, we have a rebuilt secondary from last year.. also with matt roth in his 2nd year as a linebacker he will have an amazing year..

I dont think you want Ginn doing that towards Abe. He caught it a lot last year. And it is the first game of the season, wouldnt want him laid out by the Abe. Then lose him for a few games. I dont wish injury on anyone so I wont wish that Ginn goes that way...
First, Abe will have to catch Ginn first. Second, unless Abe can hit Ginn harder than what Haloti Nagata did during the playoff game, I'm not worried about Ginn getting hurt.

Hes not gonna be running side by side with him... He is gonna take the angle. And hit him head on. If they even try it. And when playing in the play-offs you dont feel pain as much, players play through a lot more. First game of the season the adrenalin isnt running as much as a playoff game. Besides you never got to see if he could play the next week... Did you??? I dont remember...

Hes not gonna be running side by side with him... He is gonna take the angle. And hit him head on. If they even try it. And when playing in the play-offs you dont feel pain as much, players play through a lot more. First game of the season the adrenalin isnt running as much as a playoff game. Besides you never got to see if he could play the next week... Did you??? I dont remember...
yea.. im not sure who played the next week i was kind of depressed and dont remember? who did the falcons play... or wait.. no the other bird team played right?? the cardinals..!

but thats very good that micheal turner had his break out year, this year will be ronnie browns second year off an acl injury and im hoping he has his break out year,

Yeah the team that made it to the super bowl and almost won hardly beat us. Good for Kurt though I like him. What happened when you guys played that team??

Yeah the team that made it to the super bowl and almost won hardly beat us. Good for Kurt though I like him. What happened when you guys played that team??
when we played the cardinals they made our secondary look silly.. just like they ripped the falcons apart slowly. the dolphins will have 2 new starters in there secondary that will hopefully be upgrades over renaldo hill and andree goodman..
i shouldnt of brought that up tho i know it hurts to be a falcons fan and have them play against the other bird teams,

the falcons are so bad even the refs are eagles fans... do you remember that..

i cant wait to drive up game one and watch the falcons lose =/.. hopefully my crazy friend doesnt get to drunk and try to fight me because hes upset

WOW!!! Talk about stupid statements.

WOW!!! Talk about stupid statements.
now thats not very nice you should be happy to hear other fans views on our players.. and we dont have alot of falcons fans on this sight

what is stupid about saying players play with pain more in the playoffs??
its a proven fact.. would davone bess of came back with a broken finger if it wasnt the playoffs?? probably not..

Back
Top Bottom