I dreamt last night that the dolphins picked....... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I dreamt last night that the dolphins picked.......

you want to hear something REALLY weird? I swear one night recently I had a dream that the Dolphins picked Sheldon Richardson too. And I am not at all familiar with this player. Like you, I had never even heard of him until I started looking up mock drafts. It was very bizarre to me. And now I see your post. Wow. I'm seriously pretty blown away by this. If this actually happens we have to revisit this thread.

NOOOOO if this really happens you guys are going to have to give me the LOTTO NUMBERS LOL

you want to hear something REALLY weird? I swear one night recently I had a dream that the Dolphins picked Sheldon Richardson too. And I am not at all familiar with this player. Like you, I had never even heard of him until I started looking up mock drafts. It was very bizarre to me. And now I see your post. Wow. I'm seriously pretty blown away by this. If this actually happens we have to revisit this thread.
Paul Soliai and Randy Starks had the same dream and it turned into the nightmare of being cut and ending up in a Jets jersey and playing footsie with Rex Ryan.

Really man? Thanks for the great insight. If you dont have any opinion on if sheldon richardson is a viable option, then why post? I just thought it was weird that i dont even know who he is and yet his name came to mind.

Are you serious? You're creating a thread regarding the contents of your dream and then are chastising others and calling them immature because there not responding to you're thread in exactly the way you want? But non the less contibuting to its content. People could easily say it's just a dream get over yourself but are instead contributing and sharing their own dream/nfl experiences which are certainly no more or less relevant then yours. This is a community, you are not entitled to any specific answers. I never post but unless im being trolled am just that surprised at your attitude

Lol if you think he was really sharing a dream of his instead of being sarcastic you're really delusional.

that's it. i'm not posting with you immature people anymore because my butt hurts. next time i'll google my dreams and get some real insight.

The only Dolphins related dreams I've ever had involved tight skirts and pom pom's. :)

Hoping against DT early, unless we trade Starks.

In related news, the other night I had a dream we drafted Darius Slay in the 2nd round. I felt that was somewhat random, seeing as I never thought of him as being an option. The ONLY time I've ever had a dream of a draftee, it was 2007 when I dreamt we drafted Darrelle Revis. Look how he turned out. So, I have it in my mind, if we DON'T draft Slay, we will regret it
dude if the jests pick him up and he becomes a beast I blame you. jk. but seriously.

I could see us taking Richardson. if he looks like a beast, we do need Dts cuz soliai and Starks won't both be around after this year. if we stand pat at 12, and all 3 top tackles are gone, its pretty much wide open. they will likely draft many cbs in the 2 nd and 3 rd.

I had a dream the other night that Little Jacob unloaded my freedom hole.

Say What? A wiser man might have told you to keep your "freedom hole" shut!

Before the 2008 draft I dreamed that we would pick Chad Henne. In that same dream though, Chad Henne would become the best player of that draft :woot:

Back
Top Bottom