I dreamt last night that the dolphins picked....... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I dreamt last night that the dolphins picked.......

Awesome thread! Thanks OP! It's made my day.

If you really are serious, though, either you are psychic and have premonitory dreams, or you heard about Sheldon Richardson and just don't remember where. But if you are saying you dreamed a name and you had no idea who that was and you even had to google it, then I'm impressed.

This is why i never post on this site and choose to just follow the select members that post insightful stuff. Its just too childish.

I thought this was a very touching post and thank you for sharing your intimate side:lol:

I thought this was a very touching post and thank you for sharing your intimate side:lol:
Lol thank you for showing you funny side, but i just hope this thread can r.i.p. i must admit i had a good amount to drink, but it was really a serious question on if we had a legitimate chance of him being our pick. I now know i should have just kept my dreams to myself lol.

Lol thank you for showing you funny side, but i just hope this thread can r.i.p. i must admit i had a good amount to drink, but it was really a serious question on if we had a legitimate chance of him being our pick. I now know i should have just kept my dreams to myself lol.

Thanks for being a good sport about all the ripping you took. That speaks volumes about you.

Back
Top Bottom