I fail to see how Bellicheck is a "motivator" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I fail to see how Bellicheck is a "motivator"

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The guy looks like a friggin STONER!! He always has the same blank, stoned expression on his face?? You think HE motivates his players more than DW? DW is TEN TIMES more animated than Belli on the sidelines..

Bellicheck is no doubt a great defensive mind, and knows how to manage a team, but the one person that I credit for NE's success is Tom Brady..

I dont know what it is, but he just brings something to that team.. You think the 2001 Patriots would have won the Superbowl in 2001 even with the "genius" coach Bellicheck at the helm without Brady?? Heck no! The Patriots wouldve finished 6-10 that year had Bledsoe stayed healthy...

hmmm....this is his 9th year coaching right? And he's had 5 losing seasons out of those 9 years.....yeah...he's the best f--king thing to happen since (pick your phrase)....

Originally posted by jbond
hmmm....this is his 9th year coaching right? And he's had 5 losing seasons out of those 9 years.....yeah...he's the best f--king thing to happen since (pick your phrase)....

He has really improved as a coach. He is way better in New England than he was in Cleveland. Belichick is the best coach in the NFL.

As for motivation, I am not sure if Belichick is the best motivator out there. However, he gets his team ready for games and they play with heart. He might not be a master motivator, but he certainly gets his players to play with a sense of urgency, and his players definitely play with heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
14-2 and 2-0 - that is all I know about BB 2003

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

He has really improved as a coach. He is way better in New England than he was in Cleveland. Belichick is the best coach in the NFL.

Sure he is, and last year Gruden was the best coach...

Another, Isnt everyone always bitching about how Wanny never gets in a players face??? Not only is that wrong.. (I have seen him chew out players many a time)..

But when was the last time you saw the great Bill Billicheck get on someone's case?? Has the man EVER raised his voice?

I don't think he is. He just makes very good game plans.

Originally posted by zachseau13

Sure he is, and last year Gruden was the best coach...

Gruden is still an excellent coach. His team struggled this year but he made Brad Johnson a better QB and he got his team to the Super Bowl.

shooting stars don't last very long. i'll give BB credit where credit is due, I always have.....lets just see how long he keeps this up or if his seasons start looking more like cleveland's in another 2-3 years. Until then....best of luck to him in his profession.

i hate bb, hes way overratted.... and I have yet to see a outstanding pats team... ill admit they are doing damn well, but never havew they seemed to have truely outpowered a team.. and won flat out. football is a game of skill and luck and mentality.... but luck really seems to be a part of their game. hey pull of the most unbleievable things, but yet screw up the simplist things...they are soon to have a LARGE DOWNFALL.

B.B. is an excellent X and O guy Parcells said he was the best he had ever seen and on top of that he demands respect and his players to a certain extent fear him and he tells them that no one player is bigger than the team, when you go into the Patriots dressing room there is a sign that says something to the effect that "knowledge is power" He has admitted that when in Clevland he did not do the best job with the media but he was also in a very bad situation, the team was leaving the city he had just gotten rid of Kosar who very well might have been the most popular player with the fans that the browns had.

Here is a link that some of you might read others may not but it will tell you things about than man that you never knew and some may come away with a new found respect for B.B.

http://www.allthingsbillbelichick.com/

08-Oct-2002, Island Records
"Bill Belichick is one of Jon Bon Jovi’s closest friends and it was Bill’s career (the constant ups and downs, wins and losses and headstrong determination) that was the inspiration for the song "Bounce" (in fact, the song is dedicated to Bill Belichick and says so in the album credits.) Belichick is at Bon Jovi shows as often as he’s seen on the sidelines! full story (Scroll down to Belichick, Bill)

From Bounce's linear notes: Jon thanks "Bill Belichick (the song 'Bounce' is dedicated to you, my friend)"

:jawdrop:

WTF? Bon Jovi and Bellicheck>? HAHAHA! How did that happen??

Back
Top Bottom