I fail to see how Bellicheck is a "motivator" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I fail to see how Bellicheck is a "motivator"

Now why should I be jealous. Do you think it means that much to me in my life. Jeez. Get a grip. It's just men playing a kid's game. If you can't take what I post go elsewhere. I see one of you are from TX. Maybe you moved there from NE. Are all of you related to Howard Dean :lol:? I know you don't know how to vote in MA because of Ted "the manslaughterer" Kennedy and Barney "the Phag no. 1" Franks and ex-rep. Daniel "the Phag no. two" Stubbs if you like to get personal.

donshula, what does your post have to do with the price of bread? This is the NFL. We don't use the BCS system in the NFL. NE could have been just as easily 10-6 as they are 14-2. They were lucky. At least you have some maturity in your post. I can't say much for the other two. 2 Super Bowl Wins in 3 years soon, I think you spoke too soon.

Patsfantx, you are a real big bad *** attacking someone personally over something they wrote on a message forum hiding behind a keyboard. You are the one that needs to grow up or get a thicker skin. Geez, if you can't take what I wrote I'd like to have seen you go through some of what I've been through in my life and some of the the training I've been through including 15 weeks of Marine Corp DI's at AOCS in Pensacola. You wouldn't have lasted a minute. Calling me six years old and an idiot shows your own immaturity. I've been in situations where you'd be pissing in your little pink laced drawers.

And further:

This is one idiotic post. Obviously, your jealosy of BB and the Patriots far outwieghs any objectivity that you can have.

Someone that writes on a sixth grade level with your grammar and spelling skills shouldn't be pointing out anything :rolleyes:. I have a Bachelors degree from FSU and was a naval aviator ace. It's real easy to call someone an idiot over the net. Too many times I see this and it's nothing more than someone showing their lack of maturity when they disagree with someone. So you didn't like what I said about your team and BB. Boohoo boy. You haven't been out in the real world ace and surely not in the south. You call me and idiot. What have you've done in your life ace?

All of those coaches landed in good situations. Neither did jack crap after they left their perspective teams. Walsh bombed in Carolina and JJ did nothing in Miami. JJ wouldn't have done a damn thing if he didn't have all those draft picks in Dallas. Coaches get too much credit when they win and too much blame when they lose. NE got to the only Super Bowl they won on a bad call.

And by the way, I have a hell of a lot more chance of playing golf with someone like Wanny's sature more than likely you'll ever have. It's really been nice chatting with you juveniles. On top of your poor grammar you also have poor reading comprehension skills because you have confused jealousy with hatred.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by rafael
BB isn't a motivator, but he has had success. This is b/c a coach doesn't neccessarily have to be. It's just that some people who know very little about football will jump to simple solutions to try to explain a team's failure.

WTF are you talking about? Tell me what a motivator is bro. Obviously Wanny couldn't motivate his team to win more games or did he?

Once again what is a motivator? How ISN'T Belichick motivating his team to win despite injuries and other obstacles? How is it he got the team to win 14 games and play as a team and put aside personal stats and recognition? How did he get the players to move on after cutting Milloy and run away with the AFC east? Oh I guess he wasn't motivating the players, his X's and O's were used in the locker room and off the field as well. You Dolphins fans are as sad as your team.

Bellichek finally passed the .500 career mark all time record. Belli let LT snort his way through sport, what a motivator! Maybe if you had been a man about it and made LT face up to it he would have become a true role model.
Cleveland was the standard of average.
Bellichicken is good, but he is not the greatest thing since sliced bread. Wait, I rescind! Any coach who can find a way to make a field goal that misses by four yards good is an absolute GENIUS! That is the new tuck standard! Four yards wide= good!

Originally posted by Unclemeat
Now why should I be jealous. Do you think it means that much to me in my life. Jeez. Get a grip. It's just men playing a kid's game. If you can't take what I post go elsewhere. I see one of you are from TX. Maybe you moved there from NE. Are all of you related to Howard Dean :lol:? I know you don't know how to vote in MA because of Ted "the manslaughterer" Kennedy and Barney "the Phag no. 1" Franks and ex-rep. Daniel "the Phag no. two" Stubbs if you like to get personal.

donshula, run your mouth now son because when NE gets whacked in the playoffs I'm going to rub it in your face.

Patsfantx, you are a real big bad *** attacking someone personally over something they wrote on a message forum. You are the one that needs to grow up or get a thicker skin. Geez, if you can't take what I wrote I'd like to have seen you go through some of the training I've been through including 15 weeks of Marine Corp DI's at AOCS in Pensacola. You wouldn't have lasted a minute.

Someone that writes on a sixth grade level with your grammar and spelling skills shouldn't be pointing out anything :rolleyes:. I have a BS from FSU and was a naval aviator ace. It's real easy to call someone an idiot over the net. Too many times I see this and it's nothing more than someone showing their lack of maturity when they disagree with someone. What have you've done in your life ace? It's really been nice chatting with you juveniles. Plus, you have confused jealousy with hatred.

All of those coaches landed in good situations. Neither did jack crap after they left their perspective teams. Walsh bombed in Carolina and JJ did nothing in Miami. JJ wouldn't have done a damn thing if he didn't have all those draft picks in Dallas. Coaches get too much credit when they win and too much blame when they lose. NE got to the only Super Bowl they won on a bad call.

And by the way, I have a hell of a lot more chance of playing golf with someone like Wanny more than likely you'll ever have.

You still didn't answer my question. How many Super Bowls have those guys I mentioned been to? I know for one Belichick has been to FOUR of them and been part of 3 wins. Hmm, Jimmy Johnson went to I think 2 or 3 and Walsh has been part of like 5. You sound like an idiot. Typical sad Dolphins fans trying to discredit everyone and everything thats better then what the Dolphins have or even dreamed of.

Oh and in regards to Jimmy in Miami he went to a team where the fans don't even go to the games. The Dolphins haven't done anything since 1972 bro. Marino got you guys to a bowl only to get smoked but like the saying goes.What have the Dolphins done lately? Absolutely nothing regardless of who's been in charge.

I sure would like to be sitting next to some of you when the Titans smack NE in the mouth. Your team is over rated. That's my opinion. If you don't like it that's too bad. Wiggly, you're a real man. Cursing and calling people idiots that you disagree with. Do you wear lace on your drawers? I'll see you and PatsfanTx at the drive-in window at McDonalds the next time I'm up that way.

Originally posted by SkapePhin
Another, Isnt everyone always bitching about how Wanny never gets in a players face??? Not only is that wrong.. (I have seen him chew out players many a time)..

But when was the last time you saw the great Bill Billicheck get on someone's case?? Has the man EVER raised his voice?

What's your point? He brings disipline to the team and makes sure its running in its best shape.........

Well I apologize for calling you an idiot and do understand that it's YOUR opinion. One thing is for certain though is the fact that your opinions are horridly biased and are without fact. To say Jimmy Johnson, Bill Walsh and Bill Belichick got lucky and fell into good situations is totaly sick. Like I said before your jealousy and hatred is obvious.

McDonalds drive through? In my line of work I save lives every day. I've been recognized by the Governor of Massachusetts and the Mayor of Boston. What do you do?

LOL......want a shake with that? Hey I really want one. Im going out for Burger King shake, be back later.

Patsfantx, Calling me six years old and an idiot shows your own immaturity.

You know what meat, you are absolutely correct. I apologize for the unwarranted personal attack.

I just disagree with your opinion and should have stated so in a different manner.

Sorry.

Hey man I apologise too. I didn't really mean hate. Dislike would be a better word. Now the Jets and especially the Yankees since I'm a big Red Sox fan would be pure hatred. But no, I'm not jealous.

You have to realize that motivation isn't always being animated on the sideline during a game! We don't know what goes on at practice and before a game! Like a motivational speaker he could be doing his motivation by what he tells his player! Also I think the thing the make him so good is that he prepairs his team as good as anyone for the team that they are playing! I think that is the motivation that helps the Pat's win! Just by knowing that the way he prapairs them to play works and if it works time after time, they are going to believe what he tells them! Instead of him jumping up and down on the sideline! Believe me I would love to have him as the Dolphins coach! I think he could do some amazing things with the D the Dolphins have!!!
Just my opinion!!!

Nice to see a little bickering on both sides of this argument.

But in my eyes the answer seems clear and simple. Just look at the recent success of the Dolphins and Patriots. Where is our recent super bowl victory? Just look at this years record:

Patriots: 14-2
Dolphins: 10-6

We are 10 and 6 and out of the playoffs. Sure we've got 10 victories, but i don't need a double digit victory total if i'm not in the playoffs. Fact is, one victory over Belichick's Patriots and we would be in. But were not, we're not as fortunate. Not as lucky? May be the first time we met, but when business needed to be taken care off a second time, luck was not an excuse for not getting things done.
The talent of players from team to team is very marginal. Coaching is what makes all the difference. Preperation is key. The Dolphin's under Wanny have clearly shown a lack of preperation at critical times in key games. But i'm not going to blame our recent failures purely on coaching though. Our passing game can take some of that blame too, and blame it on Wannstedt's poor personel judgement at one position in particular.

But back to the point at hand. Sure be mad at the Patriots. Call them lucky and overrated. But i'd like to be and overrated 14 and 2 than an overrated 10 and 6 any year.

Re: I fail to see how Bellicheck is a "motivator"

Originally posted by SkapePhin
The guy looks like a friggin STONER!! He always has the same blank, stoned expression on his face??...

"Not that there's anything wrong with that!"

Sorry, couldn't resist. :)

Originally posted by PatsFanTX

You know what meat, you are absolutely correct. I apologize for the unwarranted personal attack.

I just disagree with your opinion and should have stated so in a different manner.

Sorry.

Hey man I apologise too. I didn't really mean hate. Dislike would be a better word. Now the Jets and especially the Yankees since I'm a big Red Sox fan would be pure hatred. But no, I'm not jealous.

You see that right there? That's one reason why Finheaven is such a great message board. We agree to disagree and have mutual respect for each other. That's saying a lot compared to the juvenile boards I've seen before. :drinkers:

:thewave:

Back
Top Bottom