I got a scoop......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I got a scoop.........

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I cannot tell you where I am getting this from, but it is from a very good source "around" the dolphins and more specifically "ownership."

Here is the deal:

Wayne gave wanny an ultimatum: Make the playoffs or you will be fired.

If he makes the playoffs, they must win or lose close and wanny will be retained but with a directive to demote Fiedler to #2 and bring somebody in or just cut or trade him.

Originally posted by Section126
I cannot tell you where I am getting this from, but it is from a very good source "around" the dolphins and more specifically "ownership."

Here is the deal:

If he makes the playoffs, they must win or lose close and wanny will be retained but with a directive to demote Fiedler to #2 and bring somebody in or just cut or trade him.
are you really serious about this?? without pissing you off is your source a good one or is this bull****?:confused: why have we not heard this till now?

Here is the deal:

I thought he had an ultimatum at the start of this season that he had to make the playoffs or he would be gone, ofcourse I think I got that info from ESPN or something.

So.....THERE IS A CHANCE WANNY MAY BE BACK NEXT YEAR!!!!

:eek:

YYYYYYYYAAAAAAYYY! :D :tongue: ;)

It is a good source, the same guy told me that the ricky trade was a sure thing a month before it happened.

This guy says that Wayne hates fiedler but really likes wanny.

Originally posted by XNOUGHT
So.....THERE IS A CHANCE WANNY MAY BE BACK NEXT YEAR!!!!

:eek:

YYYYYYYYAAAAAAYYY! :D :tongue: ;)

Now if we could only make sure GW is back with the Bills next season! :D

then we will only have 1/2 a problem next year huh? still have wanny not good.i also take it you live in south florida right?

It is a good source, the same guy told me that the ricky trade was a sure thing a month before it happened.

This guy says that Wayne hates fiedler but really likes wanny.

I remember the negotiations during the Ricky deal, and it was far from a sure thing. The Browns were interested but they just didn't offer enough for Ricky.

As for the ultimatum, we have been hearing for a while that if we the Dolphins didn't make the playoffs, Wannstedt was going to get fired.

I'm not buying this....there's no way you'd get rid of a pro bowl caliber QB and keep a dip **** coach. If the Dolphins do this....I'll be screaming for a new owner!

Originally posted by dean_siu
I'm not buying this....there's no way you'd get rid of a pro bowl caliber QB and keep a dip **** coach. If the Dolphins do this....I'll be screaming for a new owner!
:laughat: pro-bowl qb???

he said nothing of Norv.

As for the ricky thing, cleveland never wanted to do a second conditional 1st round pick. Miami said yes to that very early on.

Back
Top Bottom