I got a scoop......... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I got a scoop.........

I think I would cheer for the Bills in that game...at this point it's about the lesser of 2 evils... and the bills are the lesser

oh we will win;)
in fact, I think this will turn out to be an optimistic 8-8 season. Optimistic Cause I believe Buffalo will finish 4-2 in the division, and fire GW and KG...then the sky's the limit....our defense kicks ***. McGee is a stud, not a Winfield, but very good

Originally posted by dean_siu
I'm not buying this....there's no way you'd get rid of a pro bowl caliber QB and keep a dip **** coach. If the Dolphins do this....I'll be screaming for a new owner!

Pro bowl caliber QB?? BA HAH HA HA HA!! BA HAH HA HAH HA!

Dean, you have GOT to slide me a little of whatever it is you are smoking! You must be seriously buzzing. What a great world you live in.

Pro bowl...BA HAH HAH HAH. My sides hurt. Boy, that'd be a probowl to watch.

BA HAH HAH HAH...:lolcry: :lolcry: :lol: :lol: :lolcry: :lolcry:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
oh we will win;)
in fact, I think this will turn out to be an optimistic 8-8 season. Optimistic Cause I believe Buffalo will finish 4-2 in the division, and fire GW and KG...then the sky's the limit....our defense kicks ***. McGee is a stud, not a Winfield, but very good

I will give you three reasons why the Pats win that game.

1. 31-0 on opening day, there are some pi**ed of Pats that looking forward to a little revenage for that game.

2. We will be in a postion for a bye the first round of the playoffs and B.B will do the same thing he did a couple years ago when we won the super bowl, win and you get the week off, at this time of the year a week off is golden!

3. The Bills will have packed it in for the season by the last game of the year, GW will be on his way out the door the players will already be mentally gone for the season and how excited will they be going into the a division game with nothing to gain. Laywer, Drew and Sam might be excited but the rest of the guys will just be going through the motions!

Go Pats

Originally posted by pats4life

1. 31-0 on opening day, there are some pi**ed of Pats that looking forward to a little revenage for that game.

2. We will be in a postion for a bye the first round of the playoffs and B.B will do the same thing he did a couple years ago when we won the super bowl, win and you get the week off, at this time of the year a week off is golden!

3. The Bills will have packed it in for the season by the last game of the year, GW will be on his way out the door the players will already be mentally gone for the season and how excited will they be going into the a division game with nothing to gain. Laywer, Drew and Sam might be excited but the rest of the guys will just be going through the motions!

Go Pats
I respect your team, and coaching staff...but I think we will win again.
Cold weather obviously isn't a factor in this game.
We have a better ground game
both passing games our mediocre at best
Our defense is better, and they defend that screen pass offense well.
Bills could've already packed it in at 4-7, but they want to go down swinging.

Circle.....New england hasn't alowed a td in 4 consecutive games at home.......what makes you think that your HIGH POWERED offense is going to break that string?

Originally posted by AndyM

Pro bowl caliber QB?? BA HAH HA HA HA!! BA HAH HA HAH HA!

Dean, you have GOT to slide me a little of whatever it is you are smoking! You must be seriously buzzing. What a great world you live in.

Pro bowl...BA HAH HAH HAH. My sides hurt. Boy, that'd be a probowl to watch.

BA HAH HAH HAH...:lolcry: :lolcry: :lol: :lol: :lolcry: :lolcry:

Mark my words.....Jay will be in several pro bowls before his career is over. Either we'll upgrade the talent around him so he's not surrounded by a bunch of worthless no-talents or he'll be driven out of town where he'll thrive in another environment while we spend a fortune on a replacement QB and continue to struggle. I hope our management is not stupid enough to take on the second option.

Originally posted by pats4life

Go Pats

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

I respect your team, and coaching staff...but I think we will win again.
Cold weather obviously isn't a factor in this game.
We have a better ground game
both passing games our mediocre at best
Our defense is better, and they defend that screen pass offense well.
Bills could've already packed it in at 4-7, but they want to go down swinging.

Did you guys mistake this MB as a Buffalo or NE MB?

Mark my words.....Jay will be in several pro bowls before his career is over. Either we'll upgrade the talent around him so he's not surrounded by a bunch of worthless no-talents or he'll be driven out of town where he'll thrive in another environment while we spend a fortune on a replacement QB and continue to struggle. I hope our management is not stupid enough to take on the second option.
a buch of no-talents?:chuckle: chambers,mcmicheal,ricky williams??rob konrad oh did i mention ricky williams??

[Mod edit: tenn, I deleted an inappropriate sentence from your post. You can't say nasty things about other posters here. Critique the content of a post on its merits; leave name-calling out of it. House rules. Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:

I hope you are kidding. I have never been a knee jerk Jay basher, but it is crystally clear after 4 years of service that Jay Fiedler is not and will not ever be a Pro Bowl Quarterback.
I think he is clearly a journeyman QB who would be a very very capable backup.

Bye the way, I do think Jay was better under Gailey than Turner.

Back
Top Bottom