I got a scoop......... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I got a scoop.........

We have talent but no qb or coaching staff that could get us there.and dean_siu let me know when this will happen about jay in the pro-bowl i will be the first to say you were right.the dallas game was the mans best outing since he has been with miami. 1 game in 4 years in not good enough for me sorry!!

[Mod edit: Same as above, tenn. No name-calling. Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:
This is really a classic thread.

Pats/Bills bickering on a Dolphins message board.

And Jay Fiedler in the pro bowl.

Originally posted by dean_siu

Mark my words.....Jay will be in several pro bowls before his career is over. Either we'll upgrade the talent around him so he's not surrounded by a bunch of worthless no-talents or he'll be driven out of town where he'll thrive in another environment while we spend a fortune on a replacement QB and continue to struggle. I hope our management is not stupid enough to take on the second option.

You have to be joking. That, or you are smoking crack. The only Pro Bowl Jay will ever be going to is one that he buys a ticket for. Jay will not be here next year. Dave will be gone too. Jay cannot win the big games. He may win alot of games but not THE GAMES. Jay will make several pro bowls the day that OJ Simpson is elected president of the United States. Its not happening.

Originally posted by ZOD
This is really a classic thread.

Pats/Bills bickering on a Dolphins message board.

And Jay Fiedler in the pro bowl.
you forgot the no-talents on offense :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by nyfinzfan
who let fiedlers mom in here??????? hahahahahaahahahahahahaaha

:lolcry: Good One.

Dean, you are taking a beating in here now, and deservedly so. Fiedler has about as much chance of being in a probowl as Rob Johnson. (please tell me your not related to him too).

Fiedler is a back up. He wouldn't beat out at least 3/4 of the starters in the league. Go ahead and list em...you'll reluctantly agree.
Good night Dean....say hi to Jay when he gets home.

Originally posted by tenndolfan4ever
you forgot the no-talents on offense :lol: :lol: :lol:

I forgot about that line. I was too busy wondering when the numerous pro bowls were going to start for the 32 year old QB.

Well no kidding. I didn't need insider info for this. Sorry.

Originally posted by Section126
I cannot tell you where I am getting this from, but it is from a very good source "around" the dolphins and more specifically "ownership."

Here is the deal:

Wayne gave wanny an ultimatum: Make the playoffs or you will be fired.

If he makes the playoffs, they must win or lose close and wanny will be retained but with a directive to demote Fiedler to #2 and bring somebody in or just cut or trade him.

Fiedler is being made the scapegoat. He is a decent (not great) QB. The Fins need a major upgrade at O line. I'm all for upgrading at any position at any time, O line is a much bigger need than QB. If we can get both, then great. If we can afford only one, then get some new linemen.

Once the owner begins making personnel decisions, its time to look for new work anyway. I don't think WH would do that. Once he does, the coaching and GM positions will become a revolving door. Checkout the Raiders, the Cowboys, the Redskins....

Originally posted by dean_siu

Mark my words.....Jay will be in several pro bowls before his career is over. Either we'll upgrade the talent around him so he's not surrounded by a bunch of worthless no-talents or he'll be driven out of town where he'll thrive in another environment while we spend a fortune on a replacement QB and continue to struggle. I hope our management is not stupid enough to take on the second option.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by Jay...

Nice to know you read the boards....

Hey what happened to you saying you were headed to the Hall of Fame. Remember after the Cowboys game, that's where you said you were headed? Now it's just the pro bowl, next it'll be the arena league. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom