I got warning points for this? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I got warning points for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BLITZKRIEG said:
Whatever makes you feel superior is fine by me. .

This is your main problem.. He is superior to you, at least, on this message board.

Just play by the rules and deal with it.

This diatribe you have going on here makes you look pretty damn bad.

Section126 said:
Uhh...Press Coverage did do exactly that.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=123391

Deal with it via PM? Everybody knows that none of the mods answer PM's.

Maybe I shouldn't have gotten warning points for nothing. Maybe that's it...could it be?

Anyways...who cares.

For the record, Section... I had nothing to do with bringing that post here... That post was spliced off another in the PoFo and put here by a moderator... Slight difference...

But nice try at dragging me down with you....

BLITZKRIEG said:
It was a joke man, I'm not sure why I did it, but my intentions weren't for retaliation purposes, but moreso to teach him a lesson when it comes to attacking posters. It was a simple way of helping myself deal with being insulted. That's how I approached it when I was responding to him....

Maybe I was wrong in making the comments "I can't say the same about you", but that's just my nature. I don't enjoy being insulted, and in my opinion, his response should have never been added to the topic that was at hand to begin with. You know, as in moderated, and deleted from existance before being read....

Whatever makes you feel superior is fine by me. Points, no points, it's all just silly childishness in my opinion. There's no real need to punish anyone for these minimal infractions. But hey, it's not my call, so I guess I'll just remain the victim as a result....

I think you and I have cleared the air concerning our personal opinions, so if you don't mind, I'd like to move onto something more important than "warning points"....My toilet needs a serious cleaning....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

You forgot to add...BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. :wink:

FiN.in.RI said:
This is your main problem.. He is superior to you, at least, on this message board.

I know that inFINS is superior, that's why I said it. My problem isn't his status per say, but the way he chooses to excercises it. The same goes for you, or any other VIP who thinks their **** don't stink.

Perfect Example : THE VIP FORUM - It was created for the sole purpose of VIP's being able to have discussion amongst themselves. In simpler terms, seperating themselves from the rest of the members who are not VIP's....

Just play by the rules and deal with it.

Listen, I respect your opinion. That said, respect mine in return.....

This diatribe you have going on here makes you look pretty damn bad.

How I look should not be your concern. But thanks for being honest....

I may look bad to certain members here, but I'm not an insecure individual. What other members think of me is not me reason for being a member here. I just want discuss football, and have a fun time doing it....

PHINZ RULE!!!

PressCoverage said:
For the record, Section... I had nothing to do with bringing that post here... That post was spliced off another in the PoFo and put here by a moderator... Slight difference...

But nice try at dragging me down with you....

To drag somebody down with me...I would have to be going down...I am not.

But hey...thanks for destroying the PoFo.

Section126 said:
To drag somebody down with me...I would have to be going down...I am not.

But hey...thanks for destroying the PoFo.
let me get this straight... Expecting people to follow the rules and discuss the topics at hand rather than each other is destroying the PoFo? Using that logic, you must believe the opposite was true before today.

How many points do you get until your banned or suspended?

Just alot of talk and I already read they go away after 30 days or 60 days for repeat offenders.

The post was against me and truthfully I had no problem with it

Seems like the mods are a little strict on this

Wildbill3 said:
let me get this straight... Expecting people to follow the rules and discuss the topics at hand rather than each other is destroying the PoFo? Using that logic, you must believe the opposite was true before today.

That wasn't directed at you Bill.

It was directed at who brought down all this Heat.

Alex22 said:
The post was against me and truthfully I had no problem with it

Seems like the mods are a little strict on this

:sidelol: Now I even got the offended party agreeing with me.

I think the mods are doing a hell of a job managing the forums...section just live with your penalty and move on in life :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom