I got warning points for this? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I got warning points for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BLITZKRIEG said:
No offense Byroan, but shouldn't you be in the arcade, and blowing away all the competition in sight, instead of wasting your time as a Super Moderator???...

At least playing video games is something I can say you're truly qualified at doing, and have experience with. :sidelol: :sidelol:

PHINZ RULE!!!
Shouldn't you be reading the TOS and working on becoming a better member of FH?

BLITZKRIEG said:
No offense Byroan, but shouldn't you be in the arcade, and blowing away all the competition in sight, instead of wasting your time as a Super Moderator???...

At least playing video games is something I can say you're truly qualified at doing, and have experience with. :sidelol: :sidelol:

PHINZ RULE!!!
you obviously want more warning points.

FiN.in.RI said:
Oh you'll get people (rebels in life) to agree with you but they WILL ALWAYS BE THE MINORITY!

HUH? Actually No. So the only people that agree with me are "rebels in life"? And "ALWAYS"?

I would say that anybody with eyes that can see would agree with me. But hey..there are alot of people that have had eye injuries so....who knows....

Section126 said:
HUH? Actually No. So the only people that agree with me are "rebels in life"? And "ALWAYS"?

About the issue at hand? Yes.

You attacked the poster and you got warning points. Cut and dry, no?

Brown or Ricky said:
Dude everytime. This happens like 3 times a year with you, You go about and have a bitter attitude towards everyone. Just look at your posts. Everytime someone is in disagreement with you, you smart off at the mouth. And as soon as a mod gets on your butt about it you come crying over here. Let it rest already, its not like they are going to cut your paycheck. JEEEEZZZ:shakeno:

Really? This is the first time I complain in this forum. I will when you make one useful post on this site. Deal?

I just love those that just make things up out of thin air. Very creative.

FiN.in.RI said:
About the issue at hand? Yes.

You attacked the poster and you got warning points. Cut and dry, no?

I did not attack the poster. The post is right there for all to see. The thread is there for all to see. So no...not cut and dry. What is cut and dry is that I got warning points for nothing.

Section126 said:
I did not attack the poster. The post is right there for all to see. The thread is there for all to see. So no...not cut and dry. What is cut and dry is that I got warning points for nothing.
And basically those warning points amount to nothing as long as you don't do it again within thiry days.

Are you worried that you won't be able to control yourself for thirty days?

inFINSible said:
And basically those warning points amount to nothing as long as you don't do it again.

It's still warning points Infins...it makes you watch everything you might say that "can" be thought to be an offense. The Pofo shouldn't be on pins and needles, and it will be if of course everybody is getting these warning points for posts like the one I got points for.

Unless of course...if I am the only one that got points...which would be another case.

BTW...why does Blitzkrieg have to hijack this thread and make it about his crusade against the mods?

wow some mature mods we have here

I got warned for saying how many times I have been warned since the new system was set in place :lol:

Alex22 said:
I got warned for saying how many times I have been warned since the new system was set in place :lol:

No you didn't. Try actually reading your warning logs. :shakeno:

Section126 said:
It's still warning points Infins...it makes you watch everything you might say that "can" be thought to be an offense. The Pofo shouldn't be on pins and needles, and it will be if of course everybody is getting these warning points for posts like the one I got points for.

Unless of course...if I am the only one that got points...which would be another case.

The PoFo is, and will probably always be much more lax as far as the rules go. This vendetta between you and Press has gone on long enough IMO.
Section126 said:
BTW...why does Blitzkrieg have to hijack this thread and make it about his crusade against the mods?

Fear not my brother...that has come to an end. :wink:

inFINSible said:
Are you worried that you won't be able to control yourself for thirty days?

I didn't do anything. Control what? I quit the PoFo for almost a year once ....I'll just ban myself for 30 days from the PoFo if I want.

I am just saying that the PoFo shouldn't be a place where people are "controlled".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom