I hate Fat Sapp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hate Fat Sapp

I have ALWAYS hated Sapp. The guy is a punk, I don't care how good of a player he is. There is a right way to play and live, and there is a wrong way. Sapp is all wrong.

Originally posted by dolfan87
I have ALWAYS hated Sapp. The guy is a punk, I don't care how good of a player he is. There is a right way to play and live, and there is a wrong way. Sapp is all wrong.

I hated him when he played for Miami and I hate him when he plays now. I wish the worst for him.

Yea, he may be a good player, but he doesn't have to be an a$$hole.

I'd like to see Wade or somebody hit him with the kind of hit he put on that Greenbay lineman who wasn't looking last year...

Ok, lets stop the crying for Gods sake!

Its not like Sapp is out there killing people or anything. The guy is a damn good football player. Can you hate him, sure, but hoping the guy gets a season ending injury is taking it a bit too far in my opinion.
He hasn't done anything to personally attack you so why even go there?

Its one thing to have a big mouth--which Sapp does, but he backs it up with his play...now the guy has a super bowl ring and is the best at his position. You are hating on a guy because he doesn't act the way you want him to act....so what?
Go live your life....Sapp isn't a part of it.

Originally posted by Superself
Ok, lets stop the crying for Gods sake!

Its not like Sapp is out there killing people or anything. The guy is a damn good football player. Can you hate him, sure, but hoping the guy gets a season ending injury is taking it a bit too far in my opinion.
He hasn't done anything to personally attack you so why even go there?

Its one thing to have a big mouth--which Sapp does, but he backs it up with his play...now the guy has a super bowl ring and is the best at his position. You are hating on a guy because he doesn't act the way you want him to act....so what?
Go live your life....Sapp isn't a part of it.

I agree with everything you said except the part about Sapp being the best at his position. He's not even the best DT on his own team anymore. I'd pick Booger McFarland over him every time! (pun intended of course)

Last edited by a moderator:
Its one thing to say that you want someone to pulverize Sapp or any player you don't like to the ground but its a complete different story when you want the guy to receive an injury that ends his career. I'm not a big fan of Sapp but he brings something different to the game. The way to shut him up is to kick him on his butt.

Quit crying about me crying, I'm just hoping for what the league has termed a perfectly legal hit... If it ends his career then so be it... I certainly wouldn't feel sorry for him... Its not like he doesn't have enough jack to feed his fat face... I'm just hoping he gets what he gives.

What are you saying Superself that because someone is good or successful at something I have to like them? That it automatically makes him a good human being?

I'm hating the guy because IMO he is an utter a$$shole and a bad sporstman.

Originally posted by 13isgr81

I'd like to see Wade or somebody hit him with the kind of hit he put on that Greenbay lineman who wasn't looking last year...

I'd love to see that.

The thing about Sapp is this (from my point of view).

He doesn't seem to respect people who he thinks are "lower" then him, he only befriends (is that spelled right?) people who can either give him more money or people who can help him get more money. The guy just doesn't care about anyone but himself and his "teammates". When they asked if he wanted to be on the Bucs last year he didn't even answer the question correctly.

Someone who won't shake a fellow NFL players hand and throws kids out of elevators doesn't seem like a real cool guy in any means. Eh, karma is a bitch, he'll go down.

Quit crying about me crying, I'm just hoping for what the league has termed a perfectly legal hit... If it ends his career then so be it... I certainly wouldn't feel sorry for him... Its not like he doesn't have enough jack to feed his fat face... I'm just hoping he gets what he gives.

What are you saying Superself that because someone is good or successful at something I have to like them? That it automatically makes him a good human being?

I'm hating the guy because IMO he is an utter a$$shole and a bad sporstman.

I agree. ;)

Sapp tends to think he's above the game.

You just don't skip through peoples stretches and ****.

Right. That is so disrespectful and it's really not even funny. If that guy would have skipped through our team's D like that-nfl tough guy or not, he would have been dropped. I don't know anyone who could take on an entire varsity defense, I don't care how big you are. I knew a guy(capt. of D) that would have cracked Sapp's head with his helmet for a stunt like that. Sapp can play ball good but he does think he's better now than everyone under him.(Ego maniac)

I disagree. Sapp is not that good of a player. What I see is him spouting off with his mouth to make up for his lack of talent. Think about it for a moment. There are many other players in the league that are better then he is. I mean, heck even his own team won't deal with his contract because they already have players on the team that are better then he is.

So he uses his mouth to get attention, not his talent...or lack there of.

Seriously, skipping through pregame warm-ups is a huge slap in the face, especially from a player standpoint. Thats a huge sign of disrespect. I had no idea he did that. No matter who you are and what your status in society is, there is a corect way to treat people. Sapp needs to learn that quick......

Back
Top Bottom