I hate Fat Sapp | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hate Fat Sapp

Re: Damn straight!

Originally posted by -81- McMichael

13isgr81, you are "THE MAN".

Sapp is a mother####ing, stupid, loudmouth, ignorant AND arrogant, insecure (yes, he is - why else would he compensate to such a ridiculous extent?), pathetic excuse for a human being.

I ABSOLUTELY WELCOME a perfectly clean hit that blows his f***ing knee COMPLETELY out AND then, to top it off, he immediately has one of the other players inadvertently land on it (forward progress or something), thereby incurring EVEN MORE damage to the knee! And pain. So there, goddammit!

Sapp represents all that's ef'd up in our society... all the BULL**** attitude that only lends to helping young people lose interest in school or any kind of self-improvement. What he exemplifies is a ME-first, ME-OOOONLY attitude. Well I say, "F*** that!" And f*** him.

And if/when something horribly painful happens to that fat SOB I will get that sh** on tape and play it over, and over, and over again. Hell, I'll even giftwrap the damn tape and send it to him every x-mas with a note saying, "Couldn't have happened to a bigger PUNK! Serves you right, bastard!"

There! I'm done.

Sapp can kiss my...

Hell yeah! I feel the same!!

Maybe "most", but not "all" UM players.

Originally posted by Unconquered
Sapp is a typical UM player. All UM players make those kinds of statements...look at Shokey, R. Lewis even Portis. Its a UM attitude...extreme ****iness. I dont hate him at all.

I knew Bernie Kosar and he was/is one of the classiest players ever to wear a Hurricane's uniform. Of course, he was a quarterback. I know, I know!

But I also knew Jerome Brown. Remember him? He played for the Eagles when they had that AMAZING defense. Sadly, he died in a freak car accident years back.

Anyway, he was one of the first UM players to start that whole "attitude" thing. HOWEVER, he KNEW where to draw the line. He knew how far was too far. And he did NOT cross that line. He pushed the envelope, no doubt - especially back then (mid to late 80's). But he never lost his Self respect (if you know what I mean).

Sapp's behavior? It's like taking a crap over yourself with every word coming out of your mouth.

THAT is when a person crosses over the line between Self respect and self-love... which is what Sapp's all about... me, me, me.

Pathetic.

RIP, Jerome Brown. You were one cool mother-fo!

Re: Maybe "most", but not "all" UM players.

I knew Bernie Kosar and he was/is one of the classiest players ever to wear a Hurricane's uniform. Of course, he was a quarterback. I know, I know!

But I also knew Jerome Brown. Remember him? He played for the Eagles when they had that AMAZING defense. Sadly, he died in a freak car accident years back.

Anyway, he was one of the first UM players to start that whole "attitude" thing. HOWEVER, he KNEW where to draw the line. He knew how far was too far. And he did NOT cross that line. He pushed the envelope, no doubt - especially back then (mid to late 80's). But he never lost his Self respect (if you know what I mean).

Sapp's behavior? It's like taking a crap over yourself with every word coming out of your mouth.

THAT is when a person crosses over the line between Self respect and self-love... which is what Sapp's all about... me, me, me.

Pathetic.

RIP, Jerome Brown. You were one cool mother-fo!

Brown was such a nice guy. He was a pro bowler with the Eagles. He lived by me, and I played his son in baseball a few years back. He plays for UCF now.

I wont deny that Sapp is taking it to the extreme and Im not saying its every single one of them either. But since the Canes glory days thats the way its been. We know we are the best, you better respect us like we are the best and it is your honor to be on the same field as us.

I love it!! =)

Originally posted by 13isgr81
Quit crying about me crying, I'm just hoping for what the league has termed a perfectly legal hit... If it ends his career then so be it... I certainly wouldn't feel sorry for him... Its not like he doesn't have enough jack to feed his fat face... I'm just hoping he gets what he gives.

What are you saying Superself that because someone is good or successful at something I have to like them? That it automatically makes him a good human being?

I'm hating the guy because IMO he is an utter a$$shole and a bad sporstman.

Did I say that? Did I F**Kin say that??!!!!!
I didn't say you HAD to like the man. All I'm saying is you don't have to wish bodily harm on someone just because you don't like their attitude. PERIOD THATS IT DUDE!!! GET IT NOW??!!!
GOOD!

For those of you who don't think he is the best at his position, I challenge you to name someone who has been better than him in the past 5 years?
Sapp brings more than a physical presence, he dominates and I'd love to have someone on our squad like hime. Sapp is the freakin BAR other DTs are measured by.

Well I for one hate Sapp and wish the SOB would get some of what he has been dishing out. I would like to see him in some pain myself. He is a punk and a big mouth.......but then again if he was on the trading block and the Bucs wanted to go straight up for say Bowens I would be all over it. He does make his team mates play to a higher level. Punk or not he would bring the atitude that we are missing.

Jr. does that, too... with class.

Originally posted by NCFINFAN38
Well I for one hate Sapp and wish the SOB would get some of what he has been dishing out. I would like to see him in some pain myself. He is a punk and a big mouth.......but then again if he was on the trading block and the Bucs wanted to go straight up for say Bowens I would be all over it. He does make his team mates play to a higher level. Punk or not he would bring the atitude that we are missing.

I kind of agree with you... but I think that Jr. and Knight have brought that to our D now... and they do it with "just a little bit more class" than Sapp.

Yes, THAT attitude is awesome.

Originally posted by Unconquered
We know we are the best, you better respect us like we are the best and it is your honor to be on the same field as us.

I love it!! =)

Agreed! THAT attitude is :cool: and it has worked for UM for years. Sometimes, believing in yourself like that is enough to "lift" you beyond what you even thought yourself capable of.

Re: Re: Maybe "most", but not "all" UM players.

Originally posted by phinfan34
Brown was such a nice guy. He was a pro bowler with the Eagles. He lived by me, and I played his son in baseball a few years back. He plays for UCF now.

Brown was a gentle giant... who stomped NFL quarterbacks and made mincemeat out of runningbacks! :lol:

He had a real love for life. Happy, humble man. You could just tell by how he carried himself. Most people would be surprised at how soft-spoken he really was.

That's cool that you were his neighbor and that you got to play baseball with his son. I never met him. He as big a monster as his old man?

Re: Re: Re: Maybe "most", but not "all&am

Brown was a gentle giant... who stomped NFL quarterbacks and made mincemeat out of runningbacks! :lol:

He had a real love for life. Happy, humble man. You could just tell by how he carried himself. Most people would be surprised at how soft-spoken he really was.

That's cool that you were his neighbor and that you got to play baseball with his son. I never met him. He as big a monster as his old man?

Ya he is big and very strong. He will probably play MLB baseball soon. He plays football and baseball for UCF. I know they suck, but that is still an accomplishment.

Seriously,anyone that enjoys seeing a player hurt is not a football fan.Football is just a GAME,players are real people and they can go down at any time.I know too many guys that did exactly that.Love your team,love the game,but don't wish injury on any player.

We can spin it any way we want. He does these things to get in the other teams head. Most of us who say we hate him would blow a load if he signed with our Dolphins. His mouth would be much more tolerable if he was in a Dolphin uniform.

Back
Top Bottom