i hate jj more than wanny and heres why | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

i hate jj more than wanny and heres why

All Shula did was what Wayne asked him to do when he became the owner.

He asked Shula to win a championship quick and in order to do that he had to go out and get the best FAs available many of which had seen their better days and were looking for a final payday.It was a formula for disaster.

Shula was a great coach but not a great talent evaluator.He did allright in his first years when he had good talent evaluators on board but IMO his biggest flaw was that he hung on to long to coaches and assistants who had proved they were not up to the job.IMO this misplaced sense of loyalty ultimately did him in .

Shula was a much better coach than Yimmy and his protege Wanny.

Jimmy Johnson would not have had nearly the success he had in Dallas had it not been for the Hershel Walker trade and the fact that there was no salary cap then. When JJ came back, he had to deal with a cap and no team was going to let him sucker them again with some crazy trade. Johnson was a decent coach, and when he was hired, I hoped like hell he'd bring us a Championship -but in the back of my mind I kind of knew he wouldn't, especially not in the time frame he said he would ( 3 years)

Jimmy was pretty good......he left before the job was done, that i hold against him.

I get my morning paper and sit and read the stock quote and play with buttercup and you're dolpfans are still hating me but I gave this defense DarrylG,Shane Mongo Burton,Zach,Shawn Wooden, SamM,JT, Barron Tanner, Pat Surtain on defense and offense KAJ,Stanley Pritchett,Brent Smith,Ed Perry and again we could not sign anyone my first year because we was 16 mil over the cap and some 11 mil in dead cap money and Bryan Cox did not wanted to come back for less and he had loyality to the Shula regime...but later he said the greatest coach he play for was not Shula but Bill Parcel. I had to get rid of players like Steve No-Knee Emtman and Eric I play when I wanted to play because I sign a 20 signing bonus Green and Mike I love to eat doughnuts at ESPN Golic the cap was a mess and Shula last game do anyone remember the defense gave up 536 yards and 341 on the gound and Shula always promise a back to go along Marino but with salary cap a mess for least two years my hand were handicuff. I did the best for what we had and I try to get Edge or Ricky but didn't have enough pull to get to number 2 or 3. Let go dolpfans get behind Nick ... ....so stop the hate and appreciate ...Watch me on Fox!!!!!!! How bout them Dolphins!!!!!!!!:D

jd13 said:
when jj came in he said we would be in the super bowl in 3 years...we didnt get close...he bashed shula as much as possible and forced him out as well...shula could have went 8-8, 9-7, 10-6 every year...he killed marinos career...he handcuffed the greatest passer of all time...he made sure he got a 1000 yard rusher his 1st year because kaj had so many carries...i will give him credit for drafting jt, zach, madison, surtain and gardener...but he also drafted john avery, yatil green and jj johnson...he got rid of irving fryar for fred barnett...he was great in dallas but totally underachieved in miami...then he conviced huizenga to hire wanny...and give him total control...so i blame jimmy just as much as wanny...and huizenga for listening to him...thats why we are in the mess that we are in...at least wayne hired saban...

How bout them Dolphins......!!!!!!!!! Watch it buttercup I almost step on you...Rhonda would had been mad!!!!!...Oh watch me on Fox!!!

InMyChambers said:
wahhhhh wahhhhh wahhhhh.

jj did so much more for this franchise than wanny it's not even funny. who cares who he bashed, i want results. sure he didn't get to the pinnacle but he had family problems and inherited the twilight of marino's great career.

jj built the defense we had for the past 5-6 years. all wanny did was slowly make us worse and draft like crap. good riddance and here's to a new beginning.

A lot of people care who he bashed!! JJ was an idiot that showed he did not care about this teams history.

You speak of results, and how you don't care who he bashed then you go on to make excuses about his failure........ family problems, and players twilight years. JJ was, is, and always will be an (_)_), who proved this to the world by dissing two of the NFL's best coaches EVER.

He had NO RESULTS here.

JimmyJohnson1 said:
How bout them Dolphins......!!!!!!!!! Watch it buttercup I almost step on you...Rhonda would had been mad!!!!!...Oh watch me on Fox!!!

Hey JJ, you know how you like to jog every morning down near plantation harbor? I've seen you more than once btw.

Well, if a green truck runs you over, it wasn't me. :fire:

varoomazoom zoom.......

jd13 said:
when jj came in he said we would be in the super bowl in 3 years...we didnt get close...he bashed shula as much as possible and forced him out as well...shula could have went 8-8, 9-7, 10-6 every year...he killed marinos career...he handcuffed the greatest passer of all time...he made sure he got a 1000 yard rusher his 1st year because kaj had so many carries...i will give him credit for drafting jt, zach, madison, surtain and gardener...but he also drafted john avery, yatil green and jj johnson...he got rid of irving fryar for fred barnett...he was great in dallas but totally underachieved in miami...then he conviced huizenga to hire wanny...and give him total control...so i blame jimmy just as much as wanny...and huizenga for listening to him...thats why we are in the mess that we are in...at least wayne hired saban...

I'd say it's hard to bash Wayne, we're all behind him with Saban but what if he fails? Will we all criticise Wayne for hiring him?

unifiedtheory said:
Jimmy took an old, slow team thast was in salary cap hell due to Don Shula's rampant mismanagment of the salary cap and did a decent job of rebuilding them on the fly.

Does ANYONE remember just how bad this team was when J.J. took over?

Yes, it was a 9-7 team that underachieved and got beat in the playoffs.

Now what was Jimmy's last season here like? 9-7 and beaten 62-7 in the playoffs..........big difference huh?

No question Jimmy was better than Wannstedt, Wannstedt is a joke.

Shula was a far greater head coach than either one.

finmann said:
Jimmy was pretty good......he left before the job was done, that i hold against him.

I do also, only becuase he was so bold in saying he would win a championship. JJ just needs to know how to keep his ego under wraps.

JimmyJohnson1 said:
I get my morning paper and sit and read the stock quote and play with buttercup and you're dolpfans are still hating me but I gave this defense DarrylG,Shane Mongo Burton,Zach,Shawn Wooden, SamM,JT, Barron Tanner, Pat Surtain on defense and offense KAJ,Stanley Pritchett,Brent Smith,Ed Perry and again we could not sign anyone my first year because we was 16 mil over the cap and some 11 mil in dead cap money and Bryan Cox did not wanted to come back for less and he had loyality to the Shula regime...but later he said the greatest coach he play for was not Shula but Bill Parcel. I had to get rid of players like Steve No-Knee Emtman and Eric I play when I wanted to play because I sign a 20 signing bonus Green and Mike I love to eat doughnuts at ESPN Golic the cap was a mess and Shula last game do anyone remember the defense gave up 536 yards and 341 on the gound and Shula always promise a back to go along Marino but with salary cap a mess for least two years my hand were handicuff. I did the best for what we had and I try to get Edge or Ricky but didn't have enough pull to get to number 2 or 3. Let go dolpfans get behind Nick ... ....so stop the hate and appreciate ...Watch me on Fox!!!!!!! How bout them Dolphins!!!!!!!!:D

Shula was only mad because I fired his no coaching son (David) and wanted him to succeed him here......Shula almost traded Marino to the Raiders I didn't see Dolpfans then in uproar but I said in a interview I may....may bench Marino..Dolpfans went crazy.....I want Marino to win...I want this team to win...but people has short memory on how Shula left this team but we forgot who gave Miami it first road playoff win...we only remember 62-7 but like I've been saying like get behind Nick and stop all the hate and just appreciate...How bout them!!!!! Dolphins!!!!!!.......Watch me on Fox!!!!!

JimmyJohnson1 said:
Why are dolpfans still hating me ......Well Shula I still love as a coach but face it he left the Dolphins with over budget cap-space and got player like Steve No-Knee Eatman or Eric I play when I wanted to Green and don't forget his greatest pick up Mike I love doughnuts at ESPN Golic which left Miami in the hole for at least two years....The person who really hurted Marino career at the end was Shula. I gave you JT,Zach,Surtain, SamM,Darryl Garnder but Shula I give credit for TimBo and The Greatest Quarterback to play the game Marino but my worst move was getting my best friend Wanny in the organization...I'm sorry Dolpfans for that, but I had the defense and Shula had the offense hopefully Nick will finally have a balance team to work with. Don't hate !!!!!

How bout them Dolphins!!!!!!!!!!

:)
JimmyJohnson1 said:
I sorry for what I did by bringing Wanny in but I started a
tradition with having pets at the complex with buttercup...everyone love buttercup. Again stop the hate...I did the best with what was left let get behind Nick he the best now....And watch me on Fox!!!!!! How bout Dolphins!!!!!!

Thanks for allowing me to coach the greatest player every Dan Marino

I dont feel JJ or Wanny did much for this franchise but you cant put all the blame on them either. We did not always have the best personnel while they were here, partially their fault but also Spielman and others are to blame. I think JJ was too overconfident about his abilities and he never got the job done,,,,whereas Wanny was just plain vanilla and he seemed to be happy with the Phins being a 9 or 10 win team but not a team that could challenge for a superbowl....hopefully Nick will be different, take chances, air the ball out, and make the offense a little more interesting.....Nick has brought in great people and I think we can get to a SB and hopefully win it under Nick's leadership.

Back
Top Bottom