I Hate The Friggin Patriots! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Hate The Friggin Patriots!

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
LUCKIEST TEAM EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And dont say anything otherwise, you guys, including pats fans, all know it!!!!

They are Ohio State of the NFL.... (and they will lose the big game at the end, hopefully)

F*** THE PATRIOTS!

Two bad calls involving the Texans go the right way and one easy FG made by the best kicker money can buy, and the Dolphins are leading the division.

This sucks...

Beyond Hatred!!!

Tom Brady thinks he is the reason they are so great, and that just burns my a$$!!! I cant stand the Patriots, they win because they are just lucky, they arent that good...and they hold!!!

Adam Viniteri??? He MISSED!!!!

Have I told you how much I hate the patriots??? :fire:

Everyone hates the Pats

You know why all you finheads hate the Pats? Because you are scared of them. All you can say is that the Pats are lucky. You wouldn't know a good football team even if it was in Miami. Why don't you learn something about football before you open your blow holes. As we continue to win these next few years and become America's new team you can just keep on griping and complaining but you really should be complaining about how horrible your team really is.
Come on, Jay Fiedler? I would rather have Quincy Carter. Ricky Williams is all hype and hair. I would love to have a rematch against the Dolphins and we could use just Brady and our bench players and still beat you. We've practically been doing that all season anyway.

its quite obvious that some fish heads havent got over the 82 YARD OVERTIME BOMB

maybe you need to get over it and focus on who you will be playing 2nd round of the playoffs, and hopefully losing to...

Yea right, that 12-0 game up in Foxboro looked real "lucky" to me. And of course it was luck that kept you guys out of the end zone for 60 minutes. Well hit me in the head with a brick - how could I have missed that?

Originally posted by Scudbuster
Yea right, that 12-0 game up in Foxboro looked real "lucky" to me. And of course it was luck that kept you guys out of the end zone for 60 minutes. Well hit me in the head with a brick - how could I have missed that?

Nope, that was good opportunistic play on the Pats' part. The missed FG from the 17 in OT @ Miami was luck.

Game 1: Mare misses 2 FIELD GOALS! Either one would of shut you up

Game 2: Miami shot themselves in the foot in the snow!

My point New England did nothing extrodinary to win.....dumb luck

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR YOU ***** PATSIES! BACK TO DOLPHIN DOMINATION NEXT SEASON

Back
Top Bottom