I Hate The Friggin Patriots! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Hate The Friggin Patriots!

Pats suck!

You are defnitely right! I cant believe i am actually agreeing with a fish fan. I am a diehard cowboys fan (watchout we have GOD for a coach now, soon to be super bowl champs) but Titans are my 2nd fav considering I Live in TN. Those f(MOD EDIT) knocked us out in the playoffs. Holding my ***! that game was complete and total BS.

TTT: WE DONT TALK THAT WAY HERE!

now SEAU will get in on the Fun and TTT you!

clear.gif

heck, Ill go ahead and TTT you too...

clear.gif

w000000!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Pats suck!

Originally posted by FiShHaTeR
You are defnitely right! I cant believe i am actually agreeing with a fish fan. I am a diehard cowboys fan (watchout we have GOD for a coach now, soon to be super bowl champs) but Titans are my 2nd fav considering I Live in TN. Those ***s knocked us out in the playoffs. Holding my ***! that game was complete and total BS.
Must be nice to have multiple teams *cough*bandwagon*coughcough* :shakeno:

g*** bird fan

MOD NOTE: Stop with the Language or you wont be allowed to come back to talk trash about our Dolphins ever again!

clear.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: gay bird fan

Originally posted by FiShHaTeR
Band wagon my ***. I bet u are one of those philly fans that was too embarassed to say it, but now u have mcnabb, u might win a couplpe of games. and i feel bad considerin we're(cowboys) are taken duce from you in the offseason! Mutha ****A!!

I see the Smack Forum in your future.

BB

Originally posted by finfaninbr

colts just scored , it aint over yet :D
i wish i had been keeping count on how many of vinitieris kicks have bounced thru the uprights this year.

plus a defensive back knocks the ball down and another receiver catches it! well like they say, i guess its better to be lucky than good.:rolleyes:

Re: Beyond Hatred!!!

Originally posted by xtreme3
Tom Brady thinks he is the reason they are so great, and that just burns my a$$!!! I cant stand the Patriots, they win because they are just lucky, they arent that good...and they hold!!!

Adam Viniteri??? He MISSED!!!!

Have I told you how much I hate the patriots??? :fire:

I'm glad I aint the only one seeing the Patriots getting away with holding. I'd like to ask the refs if they even know what holding is on both sides of the ball when it comes to the Pats. They brag on Tom Brady. My ***. Anyone could complete a pass standing behind that line with 8 seconds to throw. Put him behind Miami's line and he'd be crippled for life after the first game.

I put my mouth and my money on the Titans. With warmer weather I know the Titans would have won. I only hope the Panthers are for real and I think they are. These guys play ball like college players. If they get some decent refs and they pop NE for 3-4 holding calls and the Panthers pressure Brady, the Panthers will win.

Re: Re: Beyond Hatred!!!

Originally posted by Unclemeat

I'm glad I aint the only one seeing the Patriots getting away with holding. I'd like to ask the refs if they even know what holding is on both sides of the ball when it comes to the Pats. They brag on Tom Brady. My ***. Anyone could complete a pass standing behind that line with 8 seconds to throw. Put him behind Miami's line and he'd be crippled for life after the first game.

I put my mouth and my money on the Titans. With warmer weather I know the Titans would have won. I only hope the Panthers are for real and I think they are. These guys play ball like college players. If they get some decent refs and they pop NE for 3-4 holding calls and the Panthers pressure Brady, the Panthers will win.
thats a whole lot of IFs, but i hope you're right!;)

It looks like you guys are still bitter, just think I am going to have to change my avatar soon. ;)

walter trapping a pass on 4th and 8 to keep there drive alive during there second td drive(4th quarter). manning snapping the ball after the play clock hit zero,the got no delay call. pollard pushing off on there last play of the game for them on 4th down,he should have got a offensive pass interference call. i think the colts got most of the breaks,those breaks also including fauria dropping 2 easy td passes. pats should have blown them out.

and who ever said the titans would have won in warm weather against the pats, they already played much earlier in the year vs the pats in warm weather,pats beat them . so much for that

No the pats got most of the breaks. They missed countless pass interference calls on the pass, esp at crucial moments near the end of the game.

I dont think they will beat carolina becuase the panthers have a better offense and a defense that is just as good.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
No the pats got most of the breaks. They missed countless pass interference calls on the pass, esp at crucial moments near the end of the game.

I dont think they will beat carolina becuase the panthers have a better offense and a defense that is just as good.

A better offense?

You just lost all creditablity

Del has a qb rating of over 100. They have 2 veyr good running backs. They are the kind of offense that doesn't have to run 10 plays to get down the field. I'm not saying they are like the colts or rams.

But I believe their offense is better then yours.

You can't tell me any of your rbs are better then Davis. Smith is having a good year at WR. You have better WR and QB. But I think the panthers run game is going to be the end of you guys.

I don't lose creditability becuase you don't choose to admit they have an offense as good if not better then yours.

Back
Top Bottom