I honestly believe the Bengals had a bounty out for Tua…… | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I honestly believe the Bengals had a bounty out for Tua……

Tua really needs to do a Brady and take the sack.

As awful as this injury is, the kid takes roo many bad hits every time the line gets a sack. Curl up and protect your body. I could be Monday morning quarterbacking this... just how I'm feeling right now

I don’t think so. The play that knocked him out was his own damn fault - I love the kid but he held the ball for like 38 minutes
Yeah I am not sure what he was thinking. He’s a QB and they usually have a QB clock….he also had Ingold in front for a check down and the RB on the right side which he decided not to throw to I don’t get why

Terrible take. They were playing normal football.

The play he got hurt on didn’t look THAT intense and it was his own fault anyways:

The guy who got a PI for falling at his feet was definitely not going for his legs. That type of foul gets called all the time and everyone hates it. It’s a shitty penalty to call on a defender who is definitely just falling at the wrong place… but they called it for us anyways.

There was nothing dirty in that game.

Terrible take. They were playing normal football.

The play he got hurt on didn’t look THAT intense and it was his own fault anyways:

The guy who got a PI for falling at his feet was definitely not going for his legs. That type of foul gets called all the time and everyone hates it. It’s a shitty penalty to call on a defender who is definitely just falling at the wrong place… but they called it for us anyways.

There was nothing dirty in that game.
I agree with this take, I didn't think either hit was dirty. My take his he just needed to protect himself more

I agree with this take, I didn't think either hit was dirty. My take his he just needed to protect himself more
And they should have done a better job upgrading the o-line. Their pass protection is slightly better than last year, but their run-blocking sucks.

Back
Top Bottom