I Just Don't Care Anymore. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Just Don't Care Anymore.

For 2 decades I have invested so much of my time and energy into following this team...a blind and ignorant hope drove me. Passion is what drove me.

But no more.

I can finally let it all go. Its not that I won't be a fan anymore...but I just won't give a ****. Its become increasingly clear over the years that the NFL is a business and those who are in the "business of winning" are the largest football markets in the country. Is that a coincidence? Not sure...but that is besides the point.

Whether there are powers that be that dictate certain happenings in the NFL - from staff/coaches/players...to calls on the field...to rules being circumvented deliberately...one thing is for sure - none of it favors the Miami Dolphins if true.

And if its not true -- we just have a totally ****ing incompetent owner. We now have 2 unproven people in the most significant positions of our organization. We will surely lose for years to come. There is no longer any hope.

This might be a major relief to my mental health. I've been in therapy for 2 years for other reasons...but THIS might be the key to my recovery...the fact that I just won't give a **** anymore. There is nothing to be excited about. I never thought I would see the day where the Cleveland Browns were the most coveted team in the league and the Dolphins are the LAST.

Our only hope is that we get top 5 picks for the next few years in a row and lose so bad that these guys get cleaned out and then we become a coveted spot just like the Browns have done. Because I don't see Ross selling the team until hes about to die - he just built us a new stadium...it isn't happening.
Dude - I am also a passionate Dolphins fan, and yes, the season finished up disappointing. However, please keep things in perspective. It's still just a game. Maybe the team goes down or maybe the team improves, but there will be better seasons ahead. Mr Ross has made his call and Gase and Tannenbaum are out (and probably Tannehill as well). Let's see how it goes before declaring disaster. If the new coach doesn't do well enough, there will be further changes.
Your happiness shouldn't revolve around anticipation of results from changing the coach and the football czar. Please cheer up and keep things in perspective. Better days will come.

You don't care anymore.

Then why the **** are you posting here. Just walk away and don't look back.

I'm willing to give Flores a chance. That's all we can do is hope and pray that he's the right head coach for us. I wasn't sold on him at first but have warmed up to him a little. Don't expect much in 2019 but I hope he at least has the young guys motivated and playing their tails off.

Back
Top Bottom