I just looked and the game is on FOX tonight at 7 w/ pregame. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I just looked and the game is on FOX tonight at 7 w/ pregame.

I thought it didn't sell out-blackout. The game is supposed to be on delay till 11:35pm tonite on CH.4.

I am in South FLA about 8-10 miles from the stadium and it said CBS CH4 at 11:35pm according to the paper here this morning's--Sun-Sentinel. Hmmm, that's weird. Wait, I figured WHY you see it, it's b/c you see it live. We are blacked here until later. But the problem is if you can see it on FOX, then how come I can't? Unless b/c i live too close to the stadium. Where is the mods now when we need them?(jk)

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Welp, it's on at 7 here (Fort Myers).

I live in fort myers tooi, but that doesnt show on the tv guide.. how do you know it will be on fox???

I'm heading to the game from work, hopefully traffic isnt too horrible out there

Well I live here in NC and I have twisted my rabbit ears in violent, angry ways, but STILL can't seem to find that channel 4 you say is carrying the game. Are you sure it is channel 4. I can get 3 ya think that will help? I mean I don't live THAT far away. Whats 750 miles? Call that station and tell them to up the wattage before the game. Tell them it's an emergency. I'm having "no football withdrawls". All they keep telling me around here is the panthers/redskins game is gonna be on TV tomorrow. I say if I wanted to see a HS team play I'd go to a HS game. HEEEEEELP me. I need to see my FINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in Naples and have WFTX Fox....the game is listed at 7:00-10:00 pm. Pregame at 6:30...post game at 10:00.....:D

Damn, being the west coast (of FLA) rules tonight!!

Does anybody know if NFL Ticket holds preseason on it. I want to watch the game here in ohio but i dont know if the bars will have it on.

Oh yeah. Live on NBC. They've been having live reports from Pro Player all day. :)

Back
Top Bottom