I just looked and the game is on FOX tonight at 7 w/ pregame. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I just looked and the game is on FOX tonight at 7 w/ pregame.

It has to be a communist plot. I live in the Florida Panhandle and it won't be televised here until Sunday afternoon on the Sunshine network. Now I'm finding out that WQAM isn't streaming it and I can't even find the radio links on NFL.com anymore. DAMN!!!!!

Originally posted by Muck
Damn, being the west coast (of FLA) rules tonight!!

Same as being able to change the zip code on directtv. They think I'm in Tampa tonight :D Connections are a beautiful thing.

Direct tv NFL Sunday ticket will televise preseason NEXT season. You are pretty much out of gas.

Whoever cant go to the game or watch it on tv can listen live on wqam.com

So Muck and inFINS, I live in Margate, am I going to get the game or not at 7:00? Thanks again.

Originally posted by MarinoFan
Same as being able to change the zip code on directtv. They think I'm in Tampa tonight :D Connections are a beautiful thing.

How did you change your zip code?? Would I be able to do that living here in Vegas??

I doubt anyone wants to listen to the game.. We all want to WATCH it... Sense the little search from info. from the fans outside of Florida..

Originally posted by Prime Time
So Muck and inFINS, I live in Margate, am I going to get the game or not at 7:00? Thanks again.

Nope.....you'll see it at 11:30 pm....sorry.

Here in Vegas their showing the Pre-season Raiders vs. Rams on FOX.. These people dont know a good game if it hit them on the face..

Don't worry....out of state fans. Uncle Muck will hook you up later. ;)

Back
Top Bottom