I just looked and the game is on FOX tonight at 7 w/ pregame. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I just looked and the game is on FOX tonight at 7 w/ pregame.

Originally posted by MarinoFan

Same as being able to change the zip code on directtv. They think I'm in Tampa tonight :D Connections are a beautiful thing.

OHHHH. I see now. No need to explain any further. :D

I can't find the game on my Direct Tv either. The only game that I can is the Ram and Raider game and that sucks. I thought the Sunshine channel was going to show it tonight live but I am wrong. You would think out of all the Fox Sport channels one of them would have it.

Originally posted by WeVie
I can't find the game on my Direct Tv either. The only game that I can is the Ram and Raider game and that sucks. I thought the Sunshine channel was going to show it tonight live but I am wrong. You would think out of all the Fox Sport channels one of them would have it.

I feel you bro... Here in vegas they're showing the Raiders-rams game on FOX and Miami's game from what I hear is on Sunday.. But I'm not sure if I would be blacked out form it being that I don't live in Florida.. Sunshine is going to show the Jacksonville preseason game tomorrow.. which makes no sense..

Is it possible to catch the game in NY if you have access to Direct TV? I wanna catch this game so badly!! Would appreciate a response if someone knows! Thanks fellas!!!:)

Originally posted by Brad528
Doesnt the FOX south have the game on it at seven

No.. I'm checking it right now.. Sunshine network has a "College Football" Game on at 7 PM EST.. The game is Wake Forest/Florida ST from 1999.. ON South Florida FOX, the got "Fox Sports ONE" at &PM EST and "MArlins on deck" at 7:30 ESt then they got the Marlins vs. Brewers at 8 PM EST.. Miami Dolphins will be shown on Sunday.. I'll wait 2 days..

Originally posted by dolfans1988

I live in fort myers tooi, but that doesnt show on the tv guide.. how do you know it will be on fox???

FOX man ;)

It's 4 for me and I have Comcast Digital. I dunno.

I'm not worried about it.. These are only 4 pre-season games and next year we wont have these problems.. 1 month til the real deal starts.. No blackouts then :D

I'm in Texas so I'm going to miss the game. I can't find any channel that will carry the game, and I don't believe it's on Direct Tv or Satelite right? :cry:

I really want to see the game. If anyone has any info to these questions could u tell me?

Back
Top Bottom