I just read that Brissett will be the Browns #1 QB this year | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I just read that Brissett will be the Browns #1 QB this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texans getting sued too. If the Texans enabled Watson and knew about what was going on...they should give the picks back through some sort of involvement by the NFL.

Browns are a good team and Brissett is good enough to win them a few games. They are a running team anyways. They may miss the playoffs but I think they will hover around .500

The nfl owners print money - print it

The bad press is way worse than the money

If they actively enabled Watson's behavior, covered it up, or hid information from the Browns before they traded him, they're gonna lose more than money. They're gonna lose picks or even have the trade reversed by the NFL if the "hiding information" part is true; I don't give a flying **** what Nick Caserio says.

If they actively enabled Watson's behavior, covered it up, or hid information from the Browns before they traded him, they're gonna lose more than money. They're gonna lose picks or even have the trade reversed by the NFL if the "hiding information" part is true; I don't give a flying **** what Nick Caserio says.

Watson gave the Browns a list of names of accusers they can't void the contract for cause.
If Watson didn't think to include some of these new accusers with hundreds of millions on the line it's likely the Texans didn't know the extent either.

Scary to think we could've traded for Watson and wasted all this current talent by starting a backup QB this year. The Browns vets must be pissed.

The lawsuit was applied by the victim

The lawsuit was applied by the victim
The whole thing is a shiteshow. I won't be enough of a revisionist historian to say that at some times, I wasn't desiring of his abilities at the QB spot but I'm glad everything turned out as it has and I think we're going to be very excited about Tua's performance this year.

Brissett isn't as bad as he played here. That is why the people bashing Tua are clueless. When you have no time and limited weapons around you, your QB play is going to suffer dramatically. Brissett is a solid game manager and will not lose you games, he just will not be the difference maker in winning them either. Mayfield's stats were subpar last year due to whatever reason. Brissett can play at least as well as Mayfield played last year.

Yea, Cleveland will still win at least 6 games. They have a very talented roster, they can play decent defense and have a great running game.

It won't be a top 1-3 pick. It'll be like the 15th pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom