I just read that Brissett will be the Browns #1 QB this year | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I just read that Brissett will be the Browns #1 QB this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brissett isn't as bad as youd think from this forum.

He's not great obviously but he's an on schedule type player who was surrounded with a train wreck. His skill set and our lack of any semblance of professional gameplanning made him look 100x worse than the is.

I just read that Brissett will be the Browns #1 QB this year

I can't make up my mind if I should laugh or cry.

Reasons to Laugh:
The Browns are about to trade away a pretty good QB, are about to lose the availability of a very expensive QB they just traded for and are left with Brissett as their starting QB.

Reasons to cry:
The Browns are about to trade away a pretty good QB, are about to lose the availability of a very expensive QB they just traded for and are left with Brissett as their starting QB.

Reason to gloat:
And we thought we had QB problems - LOL

While I'm happy for Brissett getting this kind of opportunity, I don't see success in his future. I will be "almost" dumbfounded if he and Cleveland have a successful season. I will be laughing at the losing team every time Cleveland wins - considering their QB situation. I'll be crying if they do better than we do this year.
Just remember, there were several posters on here who wanted the Dolphins to trade for the sex pervert and end up in the situation the Browns find themselves now.

Brissett isn't as bad as youd think from this forum.

He's not great obviously but he's an on schedule type player who was surrounded with a train wreck. His skill set and our lack of any semblance of professional gameplanning made him look 100x worse than the is.
The on schedule player who consistently thru one hoppers against Indy although graced with great field position in the first half vs Indy on 2021? Our D stood on their heads and Mr on Schedule cost us the game yet Tua lacks… go figure

Tua likely wins that game

Kind of amazing that coaches/gm's didn't factor that you're playing a year without your starting QB, and giving up the following pick the next year - which most likely is top 10, if not top 5 (depending on the org, in this case, possibly top 3).

it's a lot more than just 3 1's

Wow!! To think Flores wanted him real bad, and Grier was within a few signatures from him coming to Miami for a kings ransom.

Very scary how close Miami came to total destruction.
Yessir. And I want to know what happened to all the gurus around here pounding the table for Watson to come here...talkin' 'bout how this organization is a failure if they don't bring him in.

They said it made the most sense possible...they said he'd sit out some games but play and ball out for us.

I don't want to hear, "well the team wanted him so..." Doesn't cut it. The writing was on the wall, and was ignored.

Yessir. And I want to know what happened to all the gurus around here pounding the table for Watson to come here...talkin' 'bout how this organization is a failure if they don't bring him in.

They said it made the most sense possible...they said he'd sit out some games but play and ball out for us.

I don't want to hear, "well the team wanted him so..." Doesn't cut it. The writing was on the wall, and was ignored.
Some people just REFUSE to hear things they don't want to acknowledge...

If there are 10... or 20 women (or kids) swearing that all of them were molested by the same person... they were. It isn't a cash grab; it isn't a conspiracy; it's a fact.

In GRYPHONK' perfect world....

1-The trade stands.

2-If the Texans are proven to have enabled Watsons behavior, they FORFEIT all picks they receiver in the trade. No, the Browns don't get them back.

3- for the sake of the NFL and future contracts, the Browns are allowed to CANCEL or VOID Watsons contract.

4- GRYPHONK guessES people say 6 games is some precedent for a suspension. Great. The league brought 5 or 6 of the strongest allegations. 6 games for each case equals a 30-36 game suspension. However, GRYPHONK likes the indefinite suspension, reviewed and evaluated yearly.

With all that said. GRYPHONK believes the Browns deserve ZERO sympathy or any remorse or help. They did not interview 1 single woman who made allegations prior to the trade.

The Browns deserve everything they get from this.

GRYPHONK also believes the Carolina Panthers, New Orleans Saints and Atlanta Falcons should be BANNED from the NFL for entertaining the trade lol.

Watson gave the Browns a list of names of accusers they can't void the contract for cause.
If Watson didn't think to include some of these new accusers with hundreds of millions on the line it's likely the Texans didn't know the extent either.

This is the stumbling block, right here. It's not really even about if Watson didn't think to include them.

It's if the TEXANS knew about it and didn't disclose it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom