I just read that Brissett will be the Browns #1 QB this year | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I just read that Brissett will be the Browns #1 QB this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd how so many dismiss all of this over if he can win a game.

If this had happened to your wife or mother or sister I wonder if football would be as important to you.
You dont know vwhat happened nleither do i.. civil case is different than being tried for rape case. If they had prove they would lock him up but they dont..if he did it he bet not do it again..

You dont know vwhat happened nleither do i.. civil case is different than being tried for rape case. If they had prove they would lock him up but they dont..if he did it he bet not do it again..
24 woman? I know what ****ing happened. Get a clue.

24 woman? I know what ****ing happened. Get a clue.
U get a clue.. I guess u been there too. Watch DW get a message..that what I thought..shif the hell up..I guess u bigger than court system.. go explain it too DW.. how u feel. Yall can talk about case...

U get a clue.. I guess u been there too. Watch DW get a message..that what I thought..shif the hell up..I guess u bigger than court system
Anyone outside of Texas and Cleveland still defending this guy has serious issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom