I just read that Brissett will be the Browns #1 QB this year | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I just read that Brissett will be the Browns #1 QB this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s worse than fitz. Brissett can’t even execute 5 yard stop routes. He’s a one read and take off with it qb who runs maybe 4.9 at best and is a slug athlete.

He’s taking you nowhere. A run game can only hide that so much.

If I’m a browns fan I know my seasons capped already if that’s the plan a qb going in.

Kinda like miamis was last year with the oline.

Dj metcalf won’t be happy for long with whoever the seahawks qb is.

They better get him signed long term before he forces his way out.

Nothing but trash options at qb for them this year

We’ll see if that 12th man still shows up when the team is utter ass

Well someone has to be and since Watson is suspended and Mayfield doesn't care anymore. Some one has to take up the torch of the hapless browns.

BTW Tua short hops a lot of throws, so maybe a really bad example on your part.
Prove Eric Andre GIF by Adult Swim

Brisset is horrible and anyone thinking hes some Kind of game manager doesn't watch much football or needs glasses.

Follow Up:

I just learned the Brown contract to Watson drops to $1,000,000 dollars if he has to sit out the year.

That's not enough to keep h
Odd how so many dismiss all of this over if he can win a game.

If this had happened to your wife or mother or sister I wonder if football would be as important to you.

It is a form of "voting with your dollar".

Follow Up:

I just learned the Brown contract to Watson drops to $1,000,000 dollars if he has to sit out the year.

That's not enough to keep h

It is a form of "voting with your dollar".
Yeah that contract drops but so does the value. The browns put all thier eggs in the basket that he wouldn't be suspended for the year. If he does they pay him that but he is owed 45 the next year which is really going to screw them over.

Brissett isn't as bad as he played here. That is why the people bashing Tua are clueless. When you have no time and limited weapons around you, your QB play is going to suffer dramatically. Brissett is a solid game manager and will not lose you games, he just will not be the difference maker in winning them either. Mayfield's stats were subpar last year due to whatever reason. Brissett can play at least as well as Mayfield played last year.
I will never understand how the same people that underrate our great players comparing them to trash and calling them overrated will then expect our QB to make the actual trash on this team look like Pro Bowlers. Do they actually think Burrow and Herbert would duplicate their stats if they played in Miami? They both have 3 legitimate 1,000 yard weapons to pass the ball to. And they both have very good RBs.

I'm still in shock thinking that Brissett will be a starter for anyone. I'm sure the Browns will get a starter from some late cut, or a late trade for someone that is currently a backup. Browns would be insane to go with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom