I just read that Brissett will be the Browns #1 QB this year | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I just read that Brissett will be the Browns #1 QB this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people just REFUSE to hear things they don't want to acknowledge...

If there are 10... or 20 women (or kids) swearing that all of them were molested by the same person... they were. It isn't a cash grab; it isn't a conspiracy; it's a fact.

Yep. When one or two people make an accusation, they call it "an accusation." When it hits double digits, they start calling it "evidence."

Ignore that stuff at your own peril.

Watch the allegations about the Texans providing Watson with hotel rooms for the sessions and NDA language for his victims. If those are established and the Texans withheld that information from Cleveland during the trade talks, the NFL will almost certainly come down like a mountain of bricks on the Texans organization. It will be interested to see whether any sanctions would be applied against specific personnel, or if some of the trade compensation could be voided.

Watch the allegations about the Texans providing Watson with hotel rooms for the sessions and NDA language for his victims. If those are established and the Texans withheld that information from Cleveland during the trade talks, the NFL will almost certainly come down like a mountain of bricks on the Texans organization. It will be interested to see whether any sanctions would be applied against specific personnel, or if some of the trade compensation could be voided.

What does that matter though with regard to Cleveland? They knew he had ~20 accusers when they traded for him.
To now cry ignorance/concealment despite knowing how many accusers he had, having an opportunity to speak to his accusers, and read his deposition is sour grapes.
If Houston in fact helped Watson obtain these massages it's reprehensible and the NFL needs to address it. I don't see how Cleveland should benefit for a moronic decision they made with foresight.

What does that matter though with regard to Cleveland? They knew he had ~20 accusers when they traded for him.
To now cry ignorance/concealment despite knowing how many accusers he had, having an opportunity to speak to his accusers, and read his deposition is sour grapes.
If Houston in fact helped Watson obtain these massages it's reprehensible and the NFL needs to address it. I don't see how Cleveland should benefit for a moronic decision they made with foresight.
Browns ain't winning no SB this yr w watson so.if he only get yr suspend and he come back to be great it worth it for them..Brown knew he was going get sometime off..

It would depend on what representations Houston made about their knowledge of Watson's legal issues. Maybe the way the NFL dances around it would be to cancel the picks the Texans were to receive from Cleveland as part of an organizational punishment. Cleveland doesn't get them back but Houston doesn't get to benefit from them.

The on schedule player who consistently thru one hoppers against Indy although graced with great field position in the first half vs Indy on 2021? Our D stood on their heads and Mr on Schedule cost us the game yet Tua lacks… go figure

Tua likely wins that game

Yeah the same way Tua was looking amazing vs Buffalo game two of the year with no help.

The entire team came around later in the year. I don't know if Tua wins or doesnt win any game he didn't play because everything about the game changes.

I didn't even mention Tua btw, no Idea why you even brought that up. I didnt even say he was better than Tua. If I want something in my mouth I'll go make a sandwich, don't need you putting words there thank you.

Maybe try and understand what a person is saying before you make a fool out of yourself buddy. You sound extra petty here.

BTW Tua short hops a lot of throws, so maybe a really bad example on your part. Not surprising though considering who I'm talking to here.

Good God:

“Despite this behavior, and after yet another woman questioned Watson’s behavior and threatened to expose Watson on the internet, the Houston Texans organization — rather than investigate and address Watson’s disturbing behavior — instead provided Watson with a NDA to ‘protect himself’ going forward from the random women he was finding on Instagram,” the lawsuit says.

Watson acknowledged the Texans arranged for him to have “a place” at the hotel, according to a deposition obtained in a New York Times report that said the franchise enabled their star quarterback’s behavior. Watson said his access to the property wasn’t under his name, according to the Times, and a woman who gave Watson a massage at the hotel said the room was registered to a member of the Texans’ training staff.”

Buh bye.

Yeah the same way Tua was looking amazing vs Buffalo game two of the year with no help.

The entire team came around later in the year. I don't know if Tua wins or doesnt win any game he didn't play because everything about the game changes.

I didn't even mention Tua btw, no Idea why you even brought that up. I didnt even say he was better than Tua. If I want something in my mouth I'll go make a sandwich, don't need you putting words there thank you.

Maybe try and understand what a person is saying before you make a fool out of yourself buddy. You sound extra petty here.

BTW Tua short hops a lot of throws, so maybe a really bad example on your part. Not surprising though considering who I'm talking to here.

You defend the Back up but not the Starter - same team - same coaches / who looks the fool?

You defend the Back up but not the Starter - same team - same coaches / who looks the fool?

You are incapable of basic comprehension apparently.

You do understand the difference between:

A) Player X is better than people give credit for.

And

B) I want player X here over player Y.

Right? You also understand that I never said Brisset is a good starter. I said he's not a dumpster fire more or less.

I've also never said Tua is horrible. I've said he's not good enough to base a franchise around because you'll always need elite pieces around him for him to succeed and that isn't maintainable long term.

You also understand that I can make a comment about a player and not discuss Tua right? It's like I said this lasagna isnt as bad as some people think and you screamed out BUT WHAT ABOUT PIZZA, PIZZA IS BETTER.

Ummm okay, so how is a single word you've said relevant to what I said? Answer properly or you're going on ignore. Im tired of dealing with a stalker.

You are incapable of basic comprehension apparently.

You do understand the difference between:

A) Player X is better than people give credit for.

And

B) I want player X here over player Y.

Right? You also understand that I never said Brisset is a good starter. I said he's not a dumpster fire more or less.

I've also never said Tua is horrible. I've said he's not good enough to base a franchise around because you'll always need elite pieces around him for him to succeed and that isn't maintainable long term.

You also understand that I can make a comment about a player and not discuss Tua right? It's like I said this lasagna isnt as bad as some people think and you screamed out BUT WHAT ABOUT PIZZA, PIZZA IS BETTER.

Ummm okay, so how is a single word you've said relevant to what I said? Answer properly or you're going on ignore. Im tired of dealing with a stalker.

The 2 played with the same coaches and players Brissett nabs your attention as mishandled and the Starter was he mishandled too because you never ran to his defence?

Cause can you have one without the other?

Browns ain't winning no SB this yr w watson so.if he only get yr suspend and he come back to be great it worth it for them..Brown knew he was going get sometime off..
Odd how so many dismiss all of this over if he can win a game.

If this had happened to your wife or mother or sister I wonder if football would be as important to you.

Remember after a bad series, which seemed like just about every one, he would go sit on the sideline and not talk to anyone and keep his head down. Almost felt like he didn’t want to be here. That’s not someone if want as my leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom