I Just Scanned A Colts Forum To See How They Feel About The Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Just Scanned A Colts Forum To See How They Feel About The Dolphins

Ray R

Club Member
Reaction score
The Colts forum turned out to be quietly enthusiastic but tempered in their expectations about Sundays game against us.

They realize that they are a 5 - 5 team so far and every game from now to the end of the season could make or break their season. They are happy with the point spread, but not over-confident. They are more concerned about how their team plays then they are about how we play.

They feel this upcoming game is especially important, because if they loose they could be out of the playoffs.

I would say they are aware of the potential this game could have on their season, but they have in no way given up on their team. There was very little hyperbole. These folks are very solid fans. It was refreshing to see that kind of attitude from the fans for their team.

It really sucks to say this, but I dont think they have anything to worry about this week. This Miami defense hasnt stopped a good qb all season, and Luck is playing better than good.

This Miami defense hasnt stopped a good qb all season, and Luck is playing better than good.

***** Correction: This Miami defense hasn't stop a good QB for 4 quarters... Dolphins shut down the Bengals, even almost shut down Green Bay but for only a half. The defense can't keep up for 4 quarters because the offense going 3 and out doesn't help.

***** Correction: This Miami defense hasn't stop a good QB for 4 quarters... Dolphins shut down the Bengals,

Andy Dalton is not a good QB. He's the Bengals QB.

Must be nice going into every game, drive, and play having hope with your franchise QB. That's why Dolphins fans are so depressed as a fanbase. Haven't had a legit QB in over two decades. They went from Peyton Manning to Andrew Luck. I'd be optimistic every week too.

well, we've had our starting QB out for over a season and half now on top of the team being garbage for the 15 years before that. They had one, maybe two horrendous seasons in that period.

Must be nice going into every game, drive, and play having hope with your franchise QB. That's why Dolphins fans are so depressed as a fanbase. Haven't had a legit QB in over two decades. They went from Peyton Manning to Andrew Luck. I'd be optimistic every week too.
Like Montana to Young. Or Griese to almost...Marino. What’s a few years and a SB berth in between?

I will admit I really like Andrew Luck the person. I recall when we played him in his rookie or 2nd year (I think we won) he was mic’d and the clips are were great. He’s getting hit by our d linemen and he’s telling them “good hit, nice play” just being a good sportsman and competitor. He’s definitely a humble dude and is about the team and the game, not about himself like so many of these “look at me” guys are today. It can’t be easy - no matter what your abilities are - to follow Peyton Manning. He’s done it with class, no drama and humility. I wish Mr Luck nothing but the best all game days except for tomorrow. Fins up!

PS
Anyone who had to survive Joe Philbin I definitely can feel for.

Back
Top Bottom